Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Canadian
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Canadian loadout *56K beware*

:

Canadian

Old May 27th, 2008, 03:34   #556
Felipe

Bonjour *shadow*, je trouve que le cadpat passe trés bien par chez nous: végétation meditérannéenne, guarrigue, foret assez peu dense...
En tout cas je trouve que l'effet disruptif joue pleinement son role pour moi que ce soit le cadpat AR ou TW sont les meilleurs patterns , ils sont utilisables n'importe ou, mais il faut bien se placer....

Le camo francais CE est affreux et pas tres efficace, en tout cas rien Ã* voir avec le cadpat...

une vieille photo:

voila!!
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 04:04   #557
FOX_111
Le Roi des poissons d'avril

Depuis que l'unité CSOR (les unités?) ont fait leur apparition dans les médias, je suis certains que plusieurs équipes d'airsoft se baseront sur eux. Surtout qu'ils sont moins secret que le JTF, donc on aura plus de photos d'eux!

Vérificateur d'âge: Terrebonne
FOX_111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 13:40   #558
CTAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
Hi all !!

Inspiration CSOR

I'm on the left side.

Felipe -- what kind of chestrig is that? If it's modular, where did you get the pouches?

thanks!
Old May 27th, 2008, 13:45   #559
wey ferro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTAC View Post
Felipe -- what kind of chestrig is that? If it's modular, where did you get the pouches?

thanks!

its an eagle rrs-v
Old May 27th, 2008, 14:20   #560
Pretorian

Send a message via ICQ to Pretorian
2 -MikeL-
Care to comment this photo?

Last edited by Pretorian; May 27th, 2008 at 14:26..
Pretorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 14:34   #561
Felipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTAC View Post

thanks!
yep it's an RRs-V EI

pouches from cpgear and dave's tactical!
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 14:38   #562
Shirley
A-56 aka Mr.Hitman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretorian View Post
2 -MikeL-
Care to comment this photo?

Hmm, I see the sleeves undone, not sure about the other circle.

CANADIAN AIRSOFT PRACTICAL SHOOTING (CAPS)
CAPS DIRECTOR # 0047
Shirley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 14:42   #563
Ghillie973

Send a message via MSN to Ghillie973 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghillie973
Yea but his sleeves aren't rolled up, just bunched up. big difference. Also now a days no one actually has the bayonet on the front. It's not used enough to be needed up there, it just gets in the way. Most people just attach the frog to the three tightening straps near your kidneys.

Looks like an old photo.

Last edited by Ghillie973; May 27th, 2008 at 14:46..
Ghillie973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 15:06   #564
*shadow*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
Bonjour *shadow*, je trouve que le cadpat passe trés bien par chez nous: végétation meditérannéenne, guarrigue, foret assez peu dense...
En tout cas je trouve que l'effet disruptif joue pleinement son role pour moi que ce soit le cadpat AR ou TW sont les meilleurs patterns , ils sont utilisables n'importe ou, mais il faut bien se placer....

Le camo francais CE est affreux et pas tres efficace, en tout cas rien Ã* voir avec le cadpat...

une vieille photo:

voila!!

Tu as effectivement raison que ce soit le AR ou le TW, les deux sont très efficaces... pour nos foret,au Canada, je dirait même qu'il est extrêmement efficace, tu peux quasiment marcher sur un opérateur avec ce camo et le mixte des deux est très beau a l'oeil et efficace en plus!

Pour le camo Français, j'ai vue dans la revue RAIDS qu'ils sont en développement pour un nouveaux pattern( non digital), que ce soit le arid ou le woodland , d'après les photos que j'ai vue, il me semble assez efficace, mais c est encore a l'étape de développement...a suivre!
*shadow* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 15:08   #565
Pretorian

Send a message via ICQ to Pretorian
well, there you go, I'm adding a few more photos, but only whose where you can see both rolled-up sleeves and the bayonet at the same time. I can find more of these, from my collection of more than 5000 CF photos.

Pretorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 15:24   #566
Bowers

Send a message via MSN to Bowers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretorian View Post
well, there you go, I'm adding a few more photos, but only whose where you can see both rolled-up sleeves and the bayonet at the same time. I can find more of these, from my collection of more than 5000 CF photos.
do keep in mind the person your challenging is a member of the canadian forces wheter his statements are true or not i wouldent know and i wont pretend to

cheers
bowers
Bowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 15:37   #567
ex
Wanna buy some Nod's? #StolenValour

Mike-L is right to a point, in the field your sleeves are supposed to be unrolled and cuffed at the wrist. This has several advantages such as camouflage and concealment as well as saftey. But that said there are rarely any absolutes in an operational theater. Perhaps the people in the pics have a relaxed CSM or perhaps the weather was just so fucking hot that they needed to ventilate. Really though are rolled up sleeves that big a deal in the grand scheme of things? Up or down it's a pretty realistic impression regardless of a few minor glitches like the tucked in boots and Bayonet placement. That said I remember my First CSM when I got to Battalion, He tucked his pants into his boots. But if he ever saw anyone else doing it he probably would have fed him his pace stick via the offending parties ass side ways.
Old May 27th, 2008, 15:43   #568
Bowers

Send a message via MSN to Bowers
Quote:
Originally Posted by ex-royal View Post
Mike-L is right to a point, in the field your sleeves are supposed to be unrolled and cuffed at the wrist. This has several advantages such as camouflage and concealment as well as saftey. But that said there are rarely any absolutes in an operational theater. Perhaps the people in the pics have a relaxed CSM or perhaps the weather was just so fucking hot that they needed to ventilate. Really though are rolled up sleeves that big a deal in the grand scheme of things? Up or down it's a pretty realistic impression regardless of a few minor glitches like the tucked in boots and Bayonet placement. That said I remember my First CSM when I got to Battalion, He tucked his pants into his boots. But if he ever saw anyone else doing it he probably would have fed him his pace stick via the offending parties ass side ways.
ahh ic thanks for clearing that up ex-royal

cheers
bowers
Bowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 15:46   #569
pugs144

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex-royal View Post
But that said there are rarely any absolutes in an operational theater. Perhaps the people in the pics have a relaxed CSM...
I recall seeing a picture several years of ago of a CF patrol in Afghanistan and one of the members wasn't even wearing the combat top, just his brown undershirt, body armor and FFO. Now that's relaaaaxed.
pugs144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 16:51   #570
Ghillie973

Send a message via MSN to Ghillie973 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghillie973
Quote:
Originally Posted by pugs144 View Post
I recall seeing a picture several years of ago of a CF patrol in Afghanistan and one of the members wasn't even wearing the combat top, just his brown undershirt, body armor and FFO. Now that's relaaaaxed.
Fuck, must be nice. I'm dreading the day I go over. I hate the fucking heat.

Pretorian - I'm just saying this from an Infantier's prospective. Like exroyal said, there's not much real enforcement on these things but I know I hate getting my arms scraped up from branches and shit. As for the bayonet thing, I've had my chin cut open by having the sheath smash me in the face. That's why I have mine on the side. Almost everyone I work with does this also. Not ragging on you bro just letting you know how we do it.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Canadian