anderson order

:

General

Closed Thread

Old July 29th, 2008, 21:52   #31
Danke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drache View Post
I think this is one of the many reasons why "group orders" shouldn't be allowed. Airsoft is too grey of an area for even a retailer to guarantee that a gun will make it....
Group orders as such for product not in country on the site here were banned after Chase's 416 group buy ripoff.

A "retailer" loosing a shipment should have no bearing on the people left twisting in the wind. If they loose a shipment then the Canadian markup they make on the stuff that does get through is supposed to be there to cover off this circumstance.

At the very least said retailed should refund the profit they would have made in the sale when a seizure happens and then all other avenues for a re-order are closed.

Making your regular margin on the product regardless if it's DOA or never even makes it to the customer is not an honest way to life your life.
Old July 29th, 2008, 21:54   #32
Drache
BALLET, TYPE: SELF LOATHING, ANALBURST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke View Post
Group orders as such for product not in country on the site here were banned after Chase's 416 group buy ripoff.

A "retailer" loosing a shipment should have no bearing on the people left twisting in the wind. If they loose a shipment then the Canadian markup they make on the stuff that does get through is supposed to be there to cover off this circumstance.

At the very least said retailed should refund the profit they would have made in the sale when a seizure happens and then all other avenues for a re-order are closed.

Making your regular margin on the product regardless if it's DOA or never even makes it to the customer is not an honest way to life your life.
group orders were not banned, they just have to be cleared by the admins first. But yes a refund should be given but so many times Ive read that refunds on seized orders are not given....
Old July 29th, 2008, 21:57   #33
Danke

Quote:
group orders were not banned, they just have to be cleared by the admins first. But yes a refund should be given but so many times Ive read that refunds on seized orders are not given....
Yes it would have been more accurate to say sleazy fly by night group buys are now forbidden, but those words can hurt feelings.
Old July 29th, 2008, 22:01   #34
Drache

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke View Post
Yes it would have been more accurate to say sleazy fly by night group buys are now forbidden, but those words can hurt feelings.
Old July 29th, 2008, 22:03   #35
Crunchmeister

Quote:
Which why would they if they have their own private importer?
Yup. Agreed. I'm sure that the people that still do deal with him do so in a very hush-hush manner. For all anyone knows, he may have received the shipment that was held up in customs and is selling them off quietly.
Old July 29th, 2008, 22:06   #36
Drache

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
Yup. Agreed. I'm sure that the people that still do deal with him do so in a very hush-hush manner. For all anyone knows, he may have received the shipment that was held up in customs and is selling them off quietly.
If thats the case then the law really does need to get involved, but as others have said no proof has come forward.

But something should be done if he's not responding to anyone. Besides the airsoft section wasnt his only business, he also has the surplus section so it's not like he's poor and broke....
Old July 29th, 2008, 22:08   #37
Crunchmeister

Quote:
Besides the airsoft section wasnt his only business, he also has the surplus section so it's not like he's poor and broke....
Exactly. To me, that's quite underhanded.
Old July 29th, 2008, 22:22   #38
ThunderCactus
Not Eye Safe, Pretty Boy Maximus on the field take his picture!

Okay here's the skinny for the new guys.
As far as I know, there was one large redwolf order made before he officially stopped importing airsoft. I was told the order was being held up in customs, it's predicted release date being sometime in september 2008. I have asked, but I have not received a tracking number for this order.
Mark himself is busy with real life and has been busy moving around the country (business related of course).

Any comments or statements you may have, please be sure that they are 100% truthful.
Old July 29th, 2008, 22:32   #39
Duff

Send a message via MSN to Duff
A&A is not doing secret underground orders. the last order is still in customs hands.
Old July 29th, 2008, 22:32   #40
Gryphon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderCactus View Post
Mark himself is busy with real life and has been busy moving around the country (business related of course).
Making good on thousands of dollars you've taken from people and not delivered on should be a primary part of your "busy real life"! That is a poor excuse and of no comfort to those of us who have lost money here. We don't all live in mansions like Mark Anderson and that money is worth a lot more to us.

Excuses are unacceptable. Mark needs to make good on a lot of deals and sooner than later. I appreciate your situation Frank but I don't think you'll find a lot of sympathy here sticking up for the guy.
Old July 29th, 2008, 22:36   #41
Duff

Send a message via MSN to Duff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
Making good on thousands of dollars you've taken from people and not delivered on should be a primary part of your "busy real life"! That is a poor excuse and of no comfort to those of us who have lost money here. We don't all live in mansions like Mark Anderson and that money is worth a lot more to us.

Excuses are unacceptable. Mark needs to make good on a lot of deals and sooner than later. I appreciate your situation Frank but I don't think you'll find a lot of sympathy here sticking up for the guy.

Do you have the facts from both sides?
Old July 29th, 2008, 22:37   #42
Drache

I think the main thing is Mark ignoring everyone! Just random update emails would do so much for people. At the moment it seems as though Mark just cut and run with the money....
Old July 29th, 2008, 22:37   #43
Drache

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff View Post
Do you have the facts from both sides?
Gryphon personally lost $1,000 to Mark as he just got into the airsoft business, read Gryphon's earlier posts....
Old July 29th, 2008, 22:41   #44
ThunderCactus
Not Eye Safe, Pretty Boy Maximus on the field take his picture!

I'm not taking sides here, I'm just stating the facts of what I know. I personally have 5 AEG's on that order.
Old July 29th, 2008, 22:51   #45
Amos

I have a fairly expensive pistol on order.. but it didn't come from redwolf... It was a WGC exclusive pistol... but apparently it's being held in customs... which is slightly fishy.
G3SD6
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General