Airsoft Canada
https://www.replicaairguns.ca/airsoft

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old June 9th, 2010, 21:25   #361
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

The route driver for my area never used to even attempt to deliver the parcel, he would just stick the notice on my mailbox and F-off.

One time I was sitting on my couch and I watched him ring my door bell and the stick the notice to the mail box and immediately walk away before I could even get up. I have made multiple complaints but I know nothing will ever come of it.

Another time I saw him coming up the drive way with my notice so I waited by my door. When I saw his figure through the opaque glass I flung the door open, he almost shit his pants. "Oh I didnt know if anyone was home". There are two cars in the drive way and you didnt think anyone was home? Dumbass.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
Old June 9th, 2010, 21:26   #362
jamuke

heh,
I had the same issue with some packages I sent to my folks as signature was needed and I was not going to be around.( folks retired and are home all day and I let them know a package is expected.)

3 packages, not one time did anyone knock on the door, the 3rd time I was at the postal outlet I told the lady that for the 3 times now no one bothered to try to deliver the package.
she went to the song and dance of of course they did but probably no one was home.
I told her not to bother trying covering for anyone and from behind someone pipes up" we're busy and don't have time to wait for people to come to the door."

It was the parcel truck driver.

Great attitude and service from Canada Post.
On the upside they don't care and it doesn't bother them one bit, on the downside the shipping charges are ridiculous
I'd happily pay 50% less for the kind of service they are happy to provide.

On the other hand the parcel driver that delivers to my condo is always there before 11am knocking on my door and will get a little something for the holiday season.
Old June 10th, 2010, 00:44   #363
CerberusNet

Lmao...whoever had the idea for this thread is awsome

I live in Belle River, ON, about 20 min from Windsor..I had been waiting for a package to come in, and was checking the tracking number when it was out for delivery. I sat by my door from 9am-5pm and no package came. I contacted the offices only to find it had been delivered to a city 4h away. They claimed it would take an extra day for to return and then be sent out again the following day...They did this 2x!! Most likely because the name of the street I live on changed only 1mnth prior. When I finally received the package the driver apologized for his coworkers idiocy and pointed out on the parcel a map of the city they had gone to and then on the top of the parcel was my home address which CLEARLY stated Belle River...Not w/e town they brought it to.
Old June 10th, 2010, 09:18   #364
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerberusNet View Post
Lmao...whoever had the idea for this thread is awsome
hehe +1 for me! :P
Old June 10th, 2010, 10:33   #365
ROADER

Send a message via MSN to ROADER
oh come on people ... considering that its a government job ... do you really think they will do anything more then bare minimum (putting slips in the mailbox)? there is nothing that an individual can do to make them do the job properly and they know that, therefore they don't care about you, your parcels or the lvl of service ... that's why I order everything I can (everything except guns) to be delivered to my work, apparently they do deliver the packages as they should to businesses. possibly because the businesses have more power then the individual ...
Old June 10th, 2010, 12:09   #366
lordnordeth

One of the big issues with Canada Post is that, unless you live in an actual metropolitan area, then delivery is most likely carried out not by a Canada Post Employee, but by a sub-contracted rural delivery driver (referred to as an RSMC driver within Canada Post). Since these people dont work for Canada Post, they really don't give a crap what they do, and if no one else wants the job, they cant really fire the person.
Old June 10th, 2010, 12:22   #367
Con Murder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordnordeth View Post
One of the big issues with Canada Post is that, unless you live in an actual metropolitan area, then delivery is most likely carried out not by a Canada Post Employee, but by a sub-contracted rural delivery driver (referred to as an RSMC driver within Canada Post). Since these people dont work for Canada Post, they really don't give a crap what they do, and if no one else wants the job, they cant really fire the person.
This is exactly the situation within Canada Post, when I worked there almost a full two years ago. The guy who picked the stuff up from the outlet was replaced by a fellow flown in from Toronto who quit after three days. He was replaced by a guy from Calgary. Both were first generation imigrants who had gotten the job because no one else would take it. I know for a fact that stuff went missing during all of this because our local paper had a write up about a year later on missing passports. I am so happy I got out and had nothing to do with the door to door shit!
Old June 11th, 2010, 14:38   #368
Forever_kaos

So early May a new tenant moved in down the hall from us, they like to park their vehicleS out side along the walking path and as close as any other of their vehicles can park.
Basically they hog the walk way leading up to our building.

Ever since then, Mr.Postman/lady has not liked to delivery my packages.

I am not sure if I should blame the fuckers who park in front of the path way, or the Postman/lady for not walking ~5 feet on grass to reach the path way.

Every single package coming to me has been "Attempted delivery blah blah blah"
Mean while I sit on my PC waiting for them, ~20 feet from my door if that.

Last edited by Forever_kaos; June 11th, 2010 at 14:41..
Old June 14th, 2010, 20:11   #369
DanoftheDead

Looks like I'm getting my money back from Canada Post, they gauranteed that the package I sent out on friday would be delivered in montreal on monday since I had it express shipped for an additional charge. Now its monday tracking shows it hasn't even left the post office in kitchener!!
Tomorrow the post office clerk isn't going to like me. I'm getting a refund or free shipping on the next thing I need to ship out, personally I want a refund.
Old June 28th, 2010, 23:58   #370
PaddMadd
uMadd, Padd?

Send a message via MSN to PaddMadd
So I'm kinda pissed off, my brand new MBSS vest from Australia came in today, however the post office decided that they'd close ten minutes early(it's just a desk in the local country store, so there were still people working), I could see the package from over the counter, yet they refused to give it to me.
Old June 29th, 2010, 00:07   #371
M.Garcia
M.Garcia
M.Garcia
M.Garcia

Dude. I can't stand CP and I've only used them twice, actually make that three times now. I really don't have a choice though cause thats all everyone wants to ship by...
Old June 29th, 2010, 00:10   #372
PaddMadd
uMadd, Padd?

Send a message via MSN to PaddMadd
I'm not really pissed at CP as a whole, I'm just pissed at the lazy broad at the store who was too busy talking to someone who bought a slushie to give me my damn parcel.
Old June 29th, 2010, 00:16   #373
Huge
formerly Huge94

I've had nothing but good experiences with CP. The people at the office are assholes but the service is actually quite nice
Old June 29th, 2010, 00:26   #374
M.Garcia
M.Garcia
M.Garcia
M.Garcia

Some people's lives are sad. Like really. I don't care where you work, but do your job well 100% to the best of your abilities. Why do less? Your there anyways, might as well do well at your job.

I've worked at Subway Sandwiches and always did a good job. I worked there for 2 years didn't make a difference. Never did I sacrifice anything for the well being of the customer.

I don't understand why CP is the only courier who doesn't have Live Scanning. Like does that make sense to you guys? Purolator, UPS, they have Live Scanning, but a CP doesn't. Makes me chuckle lol.
Old June 29th, 2010, 00:33   #375
BoB
AV Suspended due to trade dispute

I seriously love Canada post. They rule.
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General