Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Snipers Corner

:

Other Regions

Old July 3rd, 2006, 00:11   #256
bean
Administrator

Send a message via MSN to bean
Depends really im going to try a variety of weights ranging from .28 and higher till i find one with best results.
bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2006, 06:29   #257
SohxBlitz
Banned

i like using my g36 c for sniping i find it to be alot of fun or i just use my sl8
SohxBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2006, 07:02   #258
yanhchan

Send a message via AIM to yanhchan Send a message via MSN to yanhchan
Anyone notice how hard it is to find a pair of High Scope Rings? I mean they only sell the low scope rings at CT and they're never weaver rail ones.

Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country ~John F. Kennedy
yanhchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2006, 12:06   #259
jackman

slow is smooth, smooth is fast...
jackman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2006, 14:39   #260
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanhchan
Anyone notice how hard it is to find a pair of High Scope Rings? I mean they only sell the low scope rings at CT and they're never weaver rail ones.
Le Baron has them for about $40.
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2006, 19:43   #261
yanhchan

Send a message via AIM to yanhchan Send a message via MSN to yanhchan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN_Stalker
Quote:
Le Baron has them for about $40.
Thanks!!! I got the Millet ones for $20.97+ tax at Lebarons. Ragis LasVegis also has them, he sent me a PM like 1/2 hour after I got them...LOL

Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country ~John F. Kennedy
yanhchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2006, 19:57   #262
tsuru

Quote:
Sometimes I'm grateful to live in the same city as SIR and Wholesale Sports (aka Farmer's Supply)
I'm pretty sure the average price around here is $25 (I paid $24.99 for my Weaver-brand, see-through scope rings)
tsuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2006, 00:53   #263
Sha Do

I must appolagize for my unintentional sabatical from the ASC boards. I am not in the habit of ignoring anyones questions or concearns regarding any aspect of sniping in airsoft, and I am glad to see that the intrest in mil sim sniping has been in good hands.
I wish I could have jumped in on many of the discussed topics (such as the ballistics of a BB, as this is going to be documented by GUMP and myself, more so the jules and relevant info, when the higher fps springs finally come in from over seas) and helped answer many of the questions, but alas, I seem to have missed WAY too much.
The good news is that I am finally on line.... permently (or atleast a greater power decides to ban my sorry keister).
Also, I am attempting to run another SNIPER CLINIC because I have suffered enough queries as to when the next one is. There is a thread on it in the general section.
So let hope we, the guhellied stalkers, can continue to have a safe, but effective, impact on the sport.
SHA DO
Sha Do is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2006, 01:07   #264
SCG48
a.k.a. SniperChic

At last they unleashed the beast....let the hunting begin.... ALAH!

Sha Do, send me a PM ill give you a run down on some stuff.
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired or reserve - is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The Country of Canada", for an amount of "up to and including my life."-- Author Unknown
SCG48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2006, 01:59   #265
gaifaun
Banned

to snipers who have experience with TM VSR models

just curious. what is the most reliable spring that gives consistent power. the goal is under 400 and over 330 fps. which types of springs delivers these powers without modding anything else in the VSR?

BTW i hear a lot of people use the Laylax Pss10 120 for the VSR. how much power does that put out?

thanks for the input guys. pm or reply on the thread.

edited: how is the bolt pull generally at the low 400 and high 350s fps. takes 2 or 3 fingers to pull? a whole fist?
gaifaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2006, 02:13   #266
Ghillie973

Send a message via MSN to Ghillie973 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghillie973
Well I can't speak for the VSR, but when I had a Laylax 120 in my M24 it was shooting approx 385fps once it was worked in.
Old January 30th, 2007, 03:09   #267
DocDodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaifaun View Post
to snipers who have experience with TM VSR models

just curious. what is the most reliable spring that gives consistent power. the goal is under 400 and over 330 fps. which types of springs delivers these powers without modding anything else in the VSR?

BTW i hear a lot of people use the Laylax Pss10 120 for the VSR. how much power does that put out?

thanks for the input guys. pm or reply on the thread.

edited: how is the bolt pull generally at the low 400 and high 350s fps. takes 2 or 3 fingers to pull? a whole fist?
I have a HFC VSR-11 and I practice with it by popping squirrels out of the trees in my backyard. I can even get hits on the roofrats over in my neighbors' yards. I pull the bolt with 2 fingers. It's a nice little gun. My real bolt-action deer rifle is a 30-06 M1917 Remington-Enfield on a sport stock with a 10x Simmons scope.
Old March 14th, 2007, 22:28   #268
-SWAT-

Send a message via MSN to -SWAT-
would anyone happen to know if any airsoft companies made rails like Nitro Vo. rails for a SPR (M16 platform). i have searched and searched but i can find a rail that is that long.

if you know of any rails like this i would be happy to know.

Thanks
SWAT

-SWAT- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2007, 02:06   #269
youonlywish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocDodge View Post
I have a HFC VSR-11 and I practice with it by popping squirrels out of the trees in my backyard. I can even get hits on the roofrats over in my neighbors' yards. I pull the bolt with 2 fingers. It's a nice little gun. My real bolt-action deer rifle is a 30-06 M1917 Remington-Enfield on a sport stock with a 10x Simmons scope.

I most certainly hope you're joking about shooting squirrels with your airsoft rifle.
Old June 26th, 2007, 16:35   #270
youonlywish

Buying my first airsoft sniper rifle today... I'll let everyone know what I think after July 8th, my first game out with it.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Other Regions