Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Just thought I would share this with everyone.

:

General

Old July 1st, 2007, 17:01   #136
ancorp
AK Guru

Yay, I'm popular. Call me Alex.

Seriously though, I am not worried about this at all. I suggest everyone here thats trying to figure out whether this is a "scam" or not, stops talking and waits for results instead of speculating. Starting a business is hard, stop bitching. I know there have been scams here in the past, but just relax for now, I will keep you guys updated throughout.

So far, they have excellent communication, reasonable responses to my "suspicious" question, and are giving me an awesome deal. The only problem is the pictures posted earlier, and the fact that their photos of their finished models look more real then anything I've seen yet. There is no reason why they can't in fact do such a good job of making models. Adam told me they do a lot more finishing work then Cushman.

Thus, I'm not worried. If I don't get my Thompson, at least this debate will be over.

Some of you guys are really giving them a hard time. Back off, there have not been any transactions yet.

Cheers,
Alex
Old July 1st, 2007, 17:26   #137
kalnaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancorp View Post
Yay, I'm popular. Call me Alex.

Seriously though, I am not worried about this at all. I suggest everyone here thats trying to figure out whether this is a "scam" or not, stops talking and waits for results instead of speculating. Starting a business is hard, stop bitching. I know there have been scams here in the past, but just relax for now, I will keep you guys updated throughout.

So far, they have excellent communication, reasonable responses to my "suspicious" question, and are giving me an awesome deal. The only problem is the pictures posted earlier, and the fact that their photos of their finished models look more real then anything I've seen yet. There is no reason why they can't in fact do such a good job of making models. Adam told me they do a lot more finishing work then Cushman.

Thus, I'm not worried. If I don't get my Thompson, at least this debate will be over.

Some of you guys are really giving them a hard time. Back off, there have not been any transactions yet.

Cheers,
Alex
+1. I'm willing to give these guys the benefit of the doubt at the moment. All I know is that if they are perfectly legit and Alex posts a good review of his replica, these guys are probably going to get more than enough business to make up for the sketpicism on ASC.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2007, 03:59   #138
arman

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade1220 View Post
I will do that when I get the materials this week. And when I was talking about us not taking the images, I was talking about the ones from Cushman. If you read his site, its no coincidence that his unbuilt models are exactly what I have previously described many times about what the external of the guns are made of.
i hope you do so everyone can see, i really want to see. you should make a new thread with the pics!

playing with my kid!
arman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2007, 17:59   #139
Unsung Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amos View Post
Not quite what I meant.

This is stinking of a scam.. the pictures on their website are googled, The pictres they provided as "Proof" are googled...

Their finished products are WAY too high detail to be resin casts...

Just make sure you have a cell handy when you don't receive what you payed for.
Dude, I'm gonna remember exactly what you're saying, so if this turns out to be legit (which I suspect it is, because what scam artist in their right mind would actually bother to A: sign up on a forum and B: remain in contact on the forum even though he's being given boatloads of verbal crap by people like you? No frauds gonna bother actually remaining on the thread after the first round of "You're a fraud, I hate you, burn in hell, your pics suck, nobody buy from this, you people buying just want the cheapest way to getting guns.") There is no way in HELL you're gonna live it down if you buy one of these guns and I get wind of it.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 18:10   #140
BloodSport
Traveling Man

Like I said before if they are legit, be legit 100%. Keep it 18+. Otherwise as far as I care your not legit. You placing replicas in the hands of children otherwise, and causing the sport more problems then it needs.

They dont need to sell over the internet, they live in the largest market possible in Canada as it is. No reason they cant be happy with local in person sales.
Old July 3rd, 2007, 00:35   #141
Rainer

No reason huh Bloodsport? I'm a damn good reason, don't don't punish the masses for the few.
Old July 3rd, 2007, 23:12   #142
Luckyorwhat

Rainer I feel for you. 16yr olds and younger can responsibly have and use rifles, but not toy pellet guns. Lol. Liberals and their thinking, if it can be called that. Thank God they're out of gov't at least!
Luckyorwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2007, 23:42   #143
Aznpride
Banned

the riberar train of thought:

what? they store it a rong time ago to fund the sponsorship scandar.
Aznpride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2007, 14:12   #144
Mariposa

I agree they should allow local pick-ups, not only could we see all thier product (some new arrivals and what not, that haven't posted yet) and it would reduce thier shipping costs, either making them more profit, or allowing them to lower prices even more...
Mariposa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2007, 14:52   #145
Cushak

Send a message via MSN to Cushak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droc View Post
You can blame the left all you want, but the real reason minors are not allowed to have guns is because its A STUPID F*CKING IDEA!
+1
Cushak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2007, 14:57   #146
CFA

Quote:
+1
we clearly see they have zero interest to even attempt +18....Im with Kip, not +18, not legit.
If you aint legit, you aint shit.

The vested ASC community agreed to go +18 in the best interest of the game itself....

Riiight. Your 100% there. Its the Liberals who dont want guns in the hands of you poor, poor minors...because you know, we see all the time in the news how responsible minors are with replica guns...
Liberals and Conservatives alike will tell you that minors should not have guns. You can blame the left all you want, but the real reason minors are not allowed to have guns is because its A STUPID F*CKING IDEA!
Agreed. I'd rather wait 3 years to turn 18 than to risk seeing a shitload of immature minors getting their hands on Airsoft and getting the whole thing banned. There aren't enough responsible minors for airsoft to be allowed to be sold to minors, IMO.
Old July 4th, 2007, 15:22   #147
dontask

Send a message via MSN to dontask
and also the longer you wait for something, the more you would appreciate it and try harder to not mess the sport up
dontask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2007, 16:35   #148
blade1220

Quote:
+1
we clearly see they have zero interest to even attempt +18
Or... maybe we do have interest, but we just don't want to waist our time fighting about what we thing with people like you. We support your 18+ idea and we are following it. What more can I say? I don't have to use ASC to check someones age.
blade1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2007, 20:13   #149
ancorp
AK Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariposa View Post
I agree they should allow local pick-ups, not only could we see all thier product (some new arrivals and what not, that haven't posted yet) and it would reduce thier shipping costs, either making them more profit, or allowing them to lower prices even more...
Uhm, how would local pickup reduce THEIR shipping costs?
Old July 4th, 2007, 20:24   #150
Skladfin

This guy kinda sucks at spelling.
Skladfin is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General