Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

CF Improved Combat uniform CADPAT

:

Gear Discussion

Old July 17th, 2011, 11:19   #46
-Skeletor-
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckKwan View Post
I realize that's the purpose for it, it's just everyone I've encountered (albeit in my limited years) is always like "we're not in Afghanistan, take those IR patches/etc off."
Didn't mean to imply that you didn't know, more that it's kind of dumb for CoC to say no to IR patches as that is the intent of the velcro. The reason of "we're not in Afghanistan" is stupid too as IR patches is usefull for IFF when conducting training with NVGs in Canada, as well as any other theatre we are in and may be deployed to.
Old July 18th, 2011, 05:43   #47
S.N.A.F.U

Better stuff out there then that vest. As well I've heard complaints on their PALs webbing not spaced out to the same specs of the standard PALs webbing. So guys have had issues with mounting non Drop Zone pouches.[/QUOTE]

seriously? kind of a big oversight from dropzone if you ask me... thanks for the info though, wasn't planning on getting one atm but was entertaining the thought for future use. Not so much anymore... And, the ops set was just to point out features in discussion, bloody waste of money if you ask me.
S.N.A.F.U is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion