Canadian

Old July 22nd, 2007, 14:44   #46
Goldman

Send a message via MSN to Goldman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
Real Soldier:

Sorry couldn't resist lol :P
The next evolution of Military Secret Squirrle shit.... Secret Flying Squirrle....

My Buy/Sell 1337ness rating
Goldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2007, 17:25   #47
Smoke.Aug.a2

I was in cadets made it to sergent, and uh no we didnt get tactical shit...

When i was in borden the british cadets put us to shame, all you could hear for days was them using their c12 targeting rifles ... The only cadets i know of who auctual get tactical experiance
Smoke.Aug.a2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2007, 15:34   #48
silent_recon

lol @ tactical training comment

how about you put your cadet training against my training and we'll see who wins?
silent_recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2007, 20:57   #49
Bowers

Send a message via MSN to Bowers
i was a army cadet for two years unfortunately out east they got rid of war games and night ops cuz the public started claiming they were breeding young children into soldiers so we didnt get to do anything i signed up for basic marksman what do u assume is the point of marksm,an courses? to shoot of course!!! we hit the range a total of 4 times in the 3 week course and all we ever got was daisys 2nd year didnt even get to go to camp *sigh*

2937 enfield army cadets
Private
Bowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2007, 00:04   #50
swatt13
Captain Awesome

got a mate who is in the cadets.. well no in, but leads them. same thing here, they got ride of all the tactical stuff, they dont even refer to night reccon as such anymore its called night navigation lol... they butchured it... apparently sending your kids to a military like environment had the unexpected result of makeing kids want to follow military careers... who would have thunk? lol. parents need to give their head a shake sometimes. my personal, uneducated opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven
a Systema PTW is like KD, where the noodles are plated in gold and the cheese sauce is actually a pool of hot naked women.
swatt13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2007, 00:11   #51
[Lithium]

maybe it has something to do with child soldiering.. Thats the same reason the USMC no longer allows anyone 17 or under into combat zones..

HeL is another name i go by
[Lithium] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2007, 09:46   #52
archer 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Lithium] View Post
maybe it has something to do with child soldiering.. Thats the same reason the USMC no longer allows anyone 17 or under into combat zones..

lol, no. it has to with the canadian attitude that were too civilized for guns.
Old August 13th, 2007, 10:59   #53
Bowers

i agree with archer thier was this rly crazy guy in my corps who thinks that because he took the army cadet parachuteist course hes a certified army paratrooper he goes to the recruiting center for fun and when he does he wears his uniform medals and all one day he wore his grandfathers dress uniform from korea to school and any other days he wears cadpats to school
Old August 13th, 2007, 11:53   #54
JTF27

Send a message via MSN to JTF27
Lawl. I had a friend who was like that. Then he went to apply to the reserves and failed the apptitude test. Also I think that parent feed the fire when thinking that cadets are to much like the military. When I was the Chief Warrant I had a parent ask if her son was in danger going on a Feild Training Exercise. I just shook my head in dissapointment. As far as I'm concerend the only relation between cadets and the Military is that DND funds them and allows them to use the bases.
JTF27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2007, 12:08   #55
Bowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTF27 View Post
Lawl. I had a friend who was like that. Then he went to apply to the reserves and failed the apptitude test. Also I think that parent feed the fire when thinking that cadets are to much like the military. When I was the Chief Warrant I had a parent ask if her son was in danger going on a Feild Training Exercise. I just shook my head in dissapointment. As far as I'm concerend the only relation between cadets and the Military is that DND funds them and allows them to use the bases.
lol god my corps was like the dropouts of high school, druggies, punks, all because the parents thought it was boot camp so thiers 3 or 4 regular kids who like cadets in the green star section me and like 3 of my friends and then thiers like 18 of these punks who sing and dance on parade who smoke and drink outside before falling in swear constantly so then beginnin of my third year i go into air cadets cuz of an incident that happend at argonaut and they were normal compared to my corps but in the end i quit cuz it wasent the same as a beret god do i miss cadets now
Old August 13th, 2007, 17:25   #56
-Skeletor-
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCSF-Bowers View Post
i agree with archer thier was this rly crazy guy in my corps who thinks that because he took the army cadet parachuteist course hes a certified army paratrooper he goes to the recruiting center for fun and when he does he wears his uniform medals and all one day he wore his grandfathers dress uniform from korea to school and any other days he wears cadpats to school

What a idiotic loser/posuer.
Old August 13th, 2007, 18:06   #57
Bowers

if your talking about the guy in my corps then yes he is a lil odd he one day after drill practice he started goin on about parachute me into iraq with 2 desert eagles ill take down osama funny thing was the supply officer was right behind him haha

if ur tlkin bout me how rude of u
Old August 13th, 2007, 18:08   #58
Bowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent_recon View Post
lol @ tactical training comment

how about you put your cadet training against my training and we'll see who wins?
lol i got 20 on my fellow cadet u no us cadets are some bad fellows behind closed doors i mean what with shooting a daisy air rifle after a hour of aiming and chaseing the glowstick in the dark OH OH and dont forget learning to read a map:P
Old August 13th, 2007, 18:48   #59
Lerch
* AV Status REVOKED *

Silly banter like this is why there's a forum called Cadet World. Check it out, God knows this kinda drivel has been beaten to death over there.
Old August 13th, 2007, 18:53   #60
Bowers

agreed. your a former cadet aint ya lerch? i thot i saw you had a sea cadet rank on your vest in one of your pictures?
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Canadian