Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Starting a WW2 impression

:

WW1, WW2

Old December 11th, 2007, 22:32   #1
Vince

Starting a WW2 impression

SO erm, just finished some more modern kit and thought I could move toward somehting else after completing Vietnam, Falklands, Desert Storm. I after a long process of deciding wich outfit to do I finally chose USMC in the Pacific theater.

I know most people around are doing European theater impression but I thought I could ask here anyways...

So I already got my pistol belt, a canteen (the real stuff, no repros). I located a guy who does repros of USMC helmet covers.

Where it gets a bity tricky is the uniforms. In the repros stuff I came across the USMC HBT camo P41 uniform. But in all the pictures and video I gatered so far I don't see those oftenly. My guess is that they are Raiders, but I could be wrong.

Then there's the OG HBT uniform wich looks to be the norm for USMC grunt in the pacific.

Both are made in the US wich makes me confident about the quality. But I may ask where you guys got your uniforms?

Also, the damn M1 liner, I keep stumbling across 300$ Firestone and Westinghouse, is there a more cheaper solution? (Vietnam perhaps?).

Thanks for your help!
Old December 11th, 2007, 22:43   #2
leecas
The Rain Man

I would suggest goint to At The Front, you should be able to pickup your uniform and gear there.

As to the M1 liner, if you want to keep it cheap go with a post war liner which you can pick one up on ebay
leecas is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > WW1, WW2