View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2017, 01:08   #1
Kozure

For New ASC Traders: How to submit Trade Rating Feedback and use iTrader

Being new here, I wanted to try to figure out how to leave trader feedback without asking too many questions. Unfortunately, it's not super-intuitive. That said, it isn't too hard either. So, for all my fellow newcomers to ASC, I thought I'd document the process.

First of all, the "trader rating" button immediately underneath the user name may not work. It doesn't for me, and it apparently doesn't for some others.
  1. Click on their username in the sale thread. A small drop-down menu appears. Click on "View Public Profile"
  2. You will see their profile. Click on the tab that says "Trade rating"
  3. On this tab, click on the link that says "View Complete Feedbacks for [USERNAME]"
  4. You will see a new page which shows 'iTrader Profile'. Click on the "Submit Feedback For [USERNAME]"
  5. Fill out the form. Be as complete as you can - besides the positive/negative/neutral rating, filling in a link to the sale thread plus additional feedback can be helpful!
There, now you've left feedback. The other participant will get a notification of your feedback, and hopefully they will leave feedback for you. Hurray - one big happy Airsoft family, right?

Good luck and good trading!
Kozure is offline   Reply With Quote