View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2017, 11:45   #5
Katipunero

Quote:
Originally Posted by daishi View Post
You may as well don some paintball gear and put a hopper on your gun. This thread is giving me super aids and cancer at the same time.
My loadout looks pretty subtle. I had the same reservations about HPA before I converted, but the reliability and consistency of it I could not deny.

My HPA tank is a 48ci/3000 in a molle bottle pack (Maxpedition 12x5) and my remote line is paracord wrapped which is attached parallel to my paracord sling run through the hydration guides of my tac vest.

You don't even notice the line unless since it's flush against my vest, and since it's attached to my sling, it looks pretty seamless.

My mags are horizontally tapped so when the remote line is hooked to the mag it follows the path of my trigger arm. Unless you stop and look closely at my setup during field play, you don't even notice the line since it runs on the inside of my forearm.

To each their own. I enjoy my gbbr SO much more now that I don't have issues with cooldown, stinking up my basement if I want to plink or tune; my fps is completely adjustable at the regulator to any degree I want. I don't need my npas anymore and I my fps never deviates plus or minus more than 5 from where I have it dialed in for.

I also have HPA adapters for all my m4 mags so I can simply unscrew the propane/green gas fill nozzles and run those as real cap HPA or leave some as is. Point is, I don't have to rely on my 6 mag loadout of propane in 15 degree field play and only reliably get 50% of my limited ammo.

I'm no speedsofter and I enjoy the realism aspect of not having a line to my gun, but if I can enjoy the recoil and break down of my gun as close to real steel as I can, then I can live with an air tank and line.

:cheers:
Katipunero is offline   Reply With Quote