View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2016, 10:07   #5
NAAZ
One of those username tags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle_benny12 View Post
Correct, the threading on the barrel and suppressor are not compatible. When I had the VFC PDW barrel, it was threaded for 14mm Counter Clockwise (-) which fits the Crusader KAC suppressor. FYI, Crusader is a subsidiary of VFC.

I suppose you have a few options:
1) buy the VFC PDW barrel (I think it only comes in the kit with the stock though) and the Crusader KAC suppressor
2) buy the TSC barrel and find a suppressor with 14mm clockwise threading
3) buy the TSC barrel and Crusader suppressor, and find an adapter. However, keep in mind if you use an adapter, the suppressor won't sit as flush to the barrel as it should. The difference is minimal, just depends on how anal you are haha

Another tip: if you just want the VFC PDW barrel, maybe you can try to contact a retailer or even try VFC directly to see if they'd sell it to you separately.

Good luck
guess if ehobby isn't able to switch to the stock PDW barrel I'll probs end up getting a diff suppressor than the crusader KAC

edit: I'll ask for the PDW barrel when I buy one. for now the only package that has the PDW barrel also comes with the PDW stock which is uneeded spending. I was planning on getting the package that has PDW barrel and M4 stock adaptor but the barrel that it comes with is the TSC one lol

btw on ehobby it says that importing silencers to Canada is illegal. wut?

Last edited by NAAZ; August 30th, 2016 at 10:29..
NAAZ is offline   Reply With Quote