View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2007, 01:46   #94
ILLusion
GBB Whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
Guys upgrade guns all the time and no matter who they are or how much money they spend, there is always failures, compromises, performance goals un-met. Not with a PTW. But you can't learn about it on-line. Go to a game where one is present and then you will know. Those who see one but don't want one, quite frankly have a screw loose.
Quoted for truth.

That's why I bought a PTW and sold all my Armalites.

Nothing else can compare.

I only keep my other AEGs just because I like the "look" of them. But if I'm going to use a performer, I'm using my PTW. Simple as that.

I had the same thoughts as most other doubters when I first bought it: "oh please, it can't be THAT different. It runs on the same concept: battery powers a motor, motor spins some metal gears, metal gears crank a piston, piston gets released and pushed forward by a spring which compresses air behind a BB and spits it out a narrow metal barrel."

No man. It's not the same. Based on that description I just made... yeah... it's that. It just does it.... *so well*. Even *I* can't describe how beastly a PTW Max shooting an M150 spring with a 12v 1200mAh battery is. It's just... Godly.

When Systema Engineering released the PTW, angels wept upon said gun, and thus, the weapon of God was born...
ILLusion is offline   Reply With Quote