Thread: BB question
View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2009, 11:09   #40
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skladfin View Post
the dimples you see are injection nipples, you find them on some BBs =\ It's normal to see them on KSC perfects lol
You must have poor luck. There ane many players in our are who run KSC, inlcuding myself and we have neve run into anything dimple like for 0.2g 0.25g or .30g

Your comment of saying that it is "normal" is far from correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
KSC Imperfects is what I used to call them. They were the first .2g BBs I used. Up till that point, I had only used shitty .12 from Cdn Tire. I had an order of other stuff from Redwolf, and got a couple of bags of KSC. Even as a noob, I could see that injection 'nipple' on a lot of them. And the BBs gave me a lot of grief. It's not until I discovered MT BBs that I realized it didn't have to be misfeeds, broken BBs, barrel jams, etc...
Oh Crunch, youve had bad luck with TM guns too, you must sacrafice a virign to the airsoft gods to appease them.

Now brands aside, lets just talk about weights and FPS. A few folks have stated that 280FPS with .28g or .30g is to low as the they believe the BB travels to slow. Well to me essentially to me its the same as a stock TM that shoots 280fps with a 0.2g, if a BB is going 280FPS its going 280FPS regardlessof its weights! The only difference is that the gun that shoots 280fps with .30s will have their BBs hold their energy longer due to heavier weight so effective range will be increased. Now a stock TM shooting a 0.28 or 0.3 is getting alittle low for effectiveness outdoors.

"Its only a little bit on fire"

Last edited by TokyoSeven; April 6th, 2009 at 11:26..
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote