View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2012, 19:41   #85
drewroud

So I started to Troubleshoot by loosening the screws of the hop up unit. With ought the outer barrel and just sliding the unit onto the nozzle, it seemed a whole lot better. Because the sides of the guarder outer barrel are pretty narrow, when the screws of the hop up unit were loosened, the hop upunit could not move at all in the outer barrel, so that was a dead end.

Next thing I did was installed the unit with just the inner barrel, no bucking. Immediately almost all friction was eliminated, the slide moved so much smoother and dint get stuck.

The last thing I did was put silicone on the nozzle and on the rim of the bucking. It fixed the problem, the slide did not get stuck and the bbs had spin on them and they flew far.

When I put in the second magazine, it went back to normal again and started sticking.

SO the problem is from the bucking / nozzle.

I will try putting more o rings on the recoil spring to make it stronger - I already have too on it.

As for clicking, I dont really hear anything other than the bbu hitting the bearing.

What do you mean: On your guarder barrel, make sure that it's not in the "pushed down" state when the slide is in battery. ?
drewroud is offline   Reply With Quote