View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2012, 21:22   #76
drewroud

What piston head do you recommend?

I found three different dyna ones, a nine ball, 5ku, and element. Which one is the best?

I put tape on the mag catch, and the slide would not rack at all. I took off one layer of tape on the bbu, and it evened out, so I just took the tape off of the mag catch and put the one layer back on top of the bbu.

Then my bbu started to stick, and the performance droped, so I took out the spring, stretched it a little bit. It works pretty well, but it still sticks when the gas is low.

Next I got around to my hop up again. It does not have any tears what so over. I took it apart a few times and I aligned it perfectly.

The bbs still roll out the barrel occasionally. I dont know why, but it seems to only happen when I tilt the gun downwards and then up. They roll when the gun is up if I I tilted it. I checked to make sure that there was no lube.

I noticed that the arm that presses down on the bucking was tilted up on the right side, so I got my pliers and pressed it down a bit.

It looked normal, and when the hop up was adjusted, it also looked good.

Until I went outside to shoot it.

The hop up did not work at all, whether it was adjusted or not. The performance was the same, the bbs would drop after about 45 ft using .20s

I took apart the gun and this is what I found.

The arm is pressing down on the bucking, but the hop up bucking looks like it is "aroused" and the part that presses down on the bb has instead risen up.

So that is kinda the problem, the nub isnt making contact with the bb.

I am making a simple list of upgrades right now to fix all of my problems and increase my performance.

What do you recommend getting ? suggestions?

~Guarder trigger bar - to fix the slide getting caught
~Guarder mag catch - to fix my mags sitting to low
~Nineball bucking - to fix my hop up issues
~"Dyna" piston head - which one?
~8mm hammer bearing - which one?
drewroud is offline   Reply With Quote