1) Manufacturer, Model Name: Crossman Stinger R34
-
2) Date Obtained: December,25,06
-
3) Initial Cost: Do Recall about 115$
-
4) New or Used: New
-
5) Mechanical Problems: Cocking Lever prone to breaking, stock reflex site batteries died quickly, was very dim. trigger and trigger spring assembly do not fit back together upon disasembly(after the cocking lever blew up).
-
6) Esthetic Problems: Did not notice any.
-
7) Rounds fired between failures: can't recall to a year ago but i went though 1000 bb's with about 10 failures.
-
8) Changes to Internals and Externals: Disassembly WILL guarantee non-functional weapon
-
9) Resale Date and Value if applicable: n/a
-
10)Notes and Comments: It worked fine until the cocking lever blew up the internals. I was out plinking around with archery targets in my back yard (woods), and after shooting i went to pull it back and with a violent shake the lever wouldn't work anymore. My dad used some retardedly strong glue to attach it all back together again but it broke on the first pull. It broke 2 weeks later or so.

Crossman Pulse M70:________________________________________

1) Manufacturer, Model Name: Crossman Pulse M70
-
2) Date Obtained: December, 25, 06
-
3) Initial Cost: 80$ I do believe
-
4) New or Used: New
-
5) Mechanical Problems: Constant changing of batteries to maintain decent RoF.
-
6) Esthetic Problems: front sight constantly pulls it's self in half, Battery compartment latch broke, batteries fall out if not held shut, sights don't work at all (shoots over them in a sprayed manor).
-
7) Rounds fired between failures: 600 or so bb's with about 10 failures.
-
8) Changes to Internals and Externals: Didn't open it up.
-
9) Resale Date and Value if applicable: n/a
-
10)Notes and Comments: BB's carries away VERY easily by the wind, expensive to keep at a decent RoF as mentioned, the gravity feed sometimes failed me and over all my parents wasted alot of money on these :/. I told them i would like to start airsoft and they bought soft air.
LucidFox is offline   Reply With Quote