View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2017, 13:44   #8
SuperHog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnage View Post
I can clear the air a bit. The Krytac factory has been unable to fulfill many orders this summer because of the release of the Vector. Canada does have an order pending and is scheduled at this moment for mid October now last time I was updated. This is also the reason why you do not see a lot of Krytac inventory on other models right now.

The Canadian version will include the Crb length inner barrel and mock suppressor to cover the longer inner barrel. Because of the different components used we've essentially been shafted to the back of the production line as other countries that don't require any modifications from the original processes are given priority.
I was at Toronto Airsoft a few weeks ago and they don't know anything about a Kriss Vector AEG. It is obvious because their site don't show anything for Krytac although Krytac lists them as a dealer in for eastern Canada. Trigger Airsoft which is their other dealer out west, does stock Krytac but I hope I can get one locally in Toronto or else pay the shipping freight from Trigger.
SuperHog is offline   Reply With Quote