View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2006, 14:23   #72
Duckman

i vote aug civilian. it's completely gameable out of the box. long ass barrel to make usefull outdoor, similar overal length to an m-4, it's weighted in a way that your forward hand/arm wont fatigue as quickly over the course of a long day of gaming, mags fit in any kit, and if you happen to get a malshapened bb you can clear a jam with absolutely no headache. batteries arent really an issue since hobby shops will make whatever shape you want. it's solid, ambidextrous, reliable. i've never had a failure with mine in the 5+ years i've had it...and it's still stock...cept for bushing and spring replacement maybe. only draw back, out of the box, is siting it. if you dont adapt well to siting without obvious sites than it's hard to use. otherwise it's awsome.

dont get me wrong, i love my p-90 too, but out of the box it's lacking for outdoor and the mags are a bit of a pain to manage if you're not one to get your kit "custom made". the longer barrel and mag manageablility is what i'd say gives the aug an edge up on the p-90 out of the box.
Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote