View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2013, 15:45   #26
phloudernow

Send a message via MSN to phloudernow Send a message via Skype™ to phloudernow
the fact that UN got screwed is besides the point, he said that exporting airsoft items and parts is Illegal. That is the one thing that I am extremely surprised about. i have taken plenty of airsoft products such as parts and pieces on in my check in luggage. I got called out and had my luggage checked by the airport police in HK whom were armed to the teeth. I had a ton of Pmags i bought to bring back to Toronto but when they saw it was for airsoft they let me go...Im sure many people have been checked before. I had friends who got checked because they brought a bunch of full M4 uppers and yet they never got in any trouble. It has nothing to do with Man power because when they actually inspect the products its completely fine and they let it pass through....

UN got scrwed because of the 2J power limit thing that made those guns to be considered as firearms. I really do not think Exporting airsoft is deemed Illegal in HK.... That is the one thing I want to know for sure because the evidence points to that fact that exporting is completely legal as to my knowledge in this matter.
Custom SAI BLU Glock Build (Timberwolf Base)
Custom Zev Noveske Shooting Team Glock 34
Project Guns
Custom Zev Dragonfly G17 (Project) (In progress)