View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2013, 10:11   #49
wildcard

Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Bigmedcin, couldn't agree with you more unfortunately being a small company like FCC the issue will always be cost due to the low production capability and production numbers but they are small enough to care and big enough to satisfy their customer base, their constant quest to make their product better is like an obsession especially the two brothers Sailun and Amoom I kind like to compare them to the old Systema when they were first starting up. their gears at the time were fantastic yet expensive their SS inner barrel awesome but again expensive, they were one of the first to comeout with a reinforced gearbox for Marui V2, metalbodies etc. I'm not saying that they will be perfect because they are not but their Customer service, product availability and product quality certainly have won me over and a lot more PTW users too. I'm also very interested in their R&D which is by far the fastest R&D, the last I spoke to them their CNC machine have planned projects that will keep them busy till 2016 and there will be more to come from this little company.

Last edited by wildcard; April 14th, 2013 at 01:22..
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote