View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2007, 08:49   #107
Hectic
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droc View Post
I pushed the same point over and over for buyairsoft.ca
but it would seem that when it comes down to it, even devote ASC users will support a company that doesnt give a rat ass about the big picture, just to save a few bucks.

I suggested boycotting any and all retailers who didn't age verify, but look at all the members here who buy from those same retailers.

I emailed a number of retailers asking them to age verify...And Ill bet that ASCA would have happily let them use the same electronic system. But no. No interest what-so-ever. I even posted that they didnt want it, and yet, ASC users still support them.

I'd blame the retailers, but its also the community to blame. They will go wild over a news article about a minor caught with an airsoft gun...but they will support those retailers to save a few bucks.
If people really cared about the long term of this game, they wouldn't fold their ideals over a few dollars in their wallets.

We all piss and moan over how soccer moms are going to bury this game, but its the retailer and the community thats going to finish the job.
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
FinchFieldAirsoft
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote