Thread: G&G TR4-18 or?
View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2021, 12:51   #7
skalnok

In recent years vfc have vastly improved their internals,especially with their Avalon series of guns which they 416 models now come with Avalon internals.

There is a reason vfc are regarded as some of the best on the market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakker View Post
Yeah. what ripanu1 says. VFC is not what they used to be, their external still look absolutely great, but their internal have gotten so bad its not even funny.

G&G has always been meh, their stuff that uses standard gearboxes without their crappy ETU or other new design crap are better. All their electronics and fancy bells and whistles use the cheapest parts they could find and you pay premium price for that cheap crap. You'd be better off with a standard gun with a good quality mosfet or computerized mosfet unit.

I've heard good things about the E&C HK416s, never used one myself, I'm not an AR guy at all, but it would probably be worth your time to research those before making a decision.
skalnok is offline   Reply With Quote