Thread: PISTOL Question
View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2020, 05:33   #10
Zfurlong

for co2, in order to hold up in cold weather and to avoid having to have the mag cooldown, i would second the kwc 1911. i have had mine as a workhorse for going on 5 years now, never had issues (other than having to replace a single oring on the mag), she is stock, reliable, mags are compatible with elite force (including the extended mag). i have had we, tm, aps, and ef pistols. all but have had issues. i have a kwc cZ 75 that has been running strong since roughly 2012/2013. again, all stock. i have never had any issues with any kwc gun i have ever owned (2 uZi's, 1911, 2 sig226's, cZ75, and now the newer model 17/glock17). all are stock (one uZi has a custom machined threaded outer barrel for an amplifier, and real steel ambi charging handle). every person with a kwc that has issues that i have seen have all stemmed from constant dry-firing, not lubricating orings, user error, and un-needed excessive disassembly. any further questions, feel free to pm me