View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2017, 04:43   #3
RainyEyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dot View Post
I find this scenario happens a lot with newer players. Don't be afraid to take charge of the situation to lead them in. It's difficult to breach, I've seen experienced players and teams start tripping over reach other as they get mowed down or hit hard bottlenecks in the field.

One of my favourite things to do is encourage players to push up, speak up at what they at shooting at or see, and just generally try to rally players that seem to be stuck in the rear or hunkering down in an isolated part of the field. Pulling off a successful assault will give a lot of these players more joy, positive encouragement and awesome memories then just trying to go it alone for them and me as well.

My two cents.
All the doubt in my world.

Newer players don't have the guts to do it. They're not of the mentality yet. Telling to do what needs to be done won't work without the discipline, trust, and respect.

I've been there once. Just get a grenade and sweep nothing else needs to be said other than "they're new" so you're f-ed unless they have the capacity to man up. No one wants to be cannon fodder. I've died being shot as the first man through the door 50+ times. A lot of times in the face.

Just sit tight and enjoy. Can't win them all.
RainyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote