View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2020, 21:13   #3
Frag2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBR-Innis View Post
for the charging handle never had an issue with the wobble mine is a gen2 of the gbbr.
(you can tell from gen 1 hop up is in the reciver and changed with a long hex screw, gen2 hop up is on the gas block)

2. i picked up a genuine hk mr762 buffer spring for like 20 cad but shipping was a pain then cut it down. with it un cut it was for sure removing the bolt bounce for the double feed but was too strong for mags to hold bolt lock.

3. unfortunately the 417 stock is proprietary with its thick buffer tube, so your best bet is looking for a g28 or 417 stock. if u got cash to throw take a look at hkparts.net i have a real steal stock on mine, they're sold out right now but the slim line stock has a way better profile.

4. cant help u here i like the 20 round mags for the realism

5. take a look at kicairsoft therye Taiwan based, wgcshop, bunnyworkshop? have a bunch of 417/g28 parts but be sure u know the canadian import laws so you wont have issues with getting your parts in,
Thanks for the answer EB-Innis

Another question came to my mind. Since the GBB version has quite a strong recoil, I guess I cannot put a airsoft / airgun scope on it. I do not want to put a huge scope, but a good hollo sight or short 4x scope. If you can recommend one, I am all ears!
Frag2000 is offline   Reply With Quote