View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2011, 20:08   #159
morati

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
Your barrel is 6.04mm. No need to mesaure.

Also, the M150 cylinder head used to have a thicker bumper. This will reduce air volume a little bit, and the lack of an extra hole means that the expansion of the cylinder head o-ring occurs a tad slower as Tyson has mentioned to keep compression speed up.

Also, how much lube is in the cylinder affects FPS. A dry cylinder, or one with overlube (grease in the piston head holes) affects FPS. At a training seminar I did, a fellow had an M130 shooting sub-300 fps, and it was erratic. I cleaned and lubed the cylinder in my own very specific fashion, and it jumped up to 350-365 fps, but still too low. I showed him cylinder lock tension, and I judged it to be a tad loose. I added 1 buffer cap shim, and it jumped up to 430 fps, and was consistant, no wild readings.

Your analysis has quite a few variables that mostly negate your findings. Don't worry about, the PTW is a different animal than your normal arisoft fare.
And this is precisely why your skilled hands are missed here Sir. Systema PTW's are still selling in this country and we do not have a PTW Doctor in Canada with your credentials.
morati is offline   Reply With Quote