View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2021, 13:52   #72
Snerpydoodle

Well this is very upsetting. I was finally getting into the sport and just ordered my first gun since I was a teenager and had some chinese aegs. When I got clean off heroin 5 years ago and left the nightlife my social circle evaporated. I was excited to start making new friends and try out some of the new guns in recent years.

Now we would have to hope manufacturers would make special clear versions for Canada only or something that wont happen except in very small numbers.

I guess I will start writing mps. In my near decade as an addict being around some really terrible people I never once heard of or saw an airsoft gun being used in a crime.

I think our best bet is trying to find a middle ground. It wouldnt be a good precedent but requiring orange tips or something like requiring proof of membership in a club in order to purchase an realistic airsoft gun similar to how you need a gun club membership to transport a restricted firearm.

I (rightly so) lost my real guns due to my drug use and now its looking like soon even air guns will be taken from us.
Snerpydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote