View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2009, 13:56   #60
yuhaoyang
asexual lumbricus terrestris

Send a message via MSN to yuhaoyang
Quote:
Originally Posted by moderatesniper View Post
My package had international tracking that switched over to Canada Post once it was in Canada, cleared customs and ended up in Ottawa (where I live) but was never sent out for delivery. That was on February 5th, I then contacted the seller and asked them to inquire to Canada Post about the whereabouts of my package. Tuesday (10th of March) I got a letter from CP asking if I had received the package in question or if it had been returned to sender. I check both no boxes and sent it to Canada Post.

Waiting to hear back from them, apparently they are going to investigate/look into it?
Sorry dude, last thime they said that, it just meant "we don't really give a fuck and are trying to delay this as long as possible"
They refused to do anything when the parcel arrived 10 buisness days later than what the tracking number said, even though I paid for priority. That 12 actuall days was enough for the compressed spring in that G&P box I ordered to bend every metal component in it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
The chinese steal everything. Haven't seen an original idea come out of that country yet.