View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2006, 13:08   #9
leiwin

Send a message via MSN to leiwin
First off im more than capable of opening up the mech box and am well aware of how to do it without all the gears and bits flying everywhere don’t let my post count fool ya
I just picked up a m16 systema mech box and would prefer to keep the battery up front, as for the soldering I repaired cell phones in a previous job im sure if I can reflow a cell board or re solder a charge connector onto one of those boards ill be fine soldering in the mech box however it sounds like the crane stock is the best way to do this from what you people are saying so ill look into that instead (see battery size)
(just a note the members of this board could try just answering a question without filling it with a tone of condescending overtones) If im misinterpreting the response I received here than i apologize in advance
like instead of describing the mech box exploding you could try just saying if you are going to open it up be careful as they like to fire all the bits everywhere when you open it this is best achieved by using a small screw driver and holding the spring guide in place while lifting the top half of the mech box off
P.S. thanks for the info Johnny do for the requested info
leiwin is offline   Reply With Quote