View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2018, 14:19   #57
blazzer73553

yea so, just slightly under 3 months later, terrible experience. i had to constantly call for updates as they refused to tell me anything. even their online system for when order are made is really bad.

ordered a few glock parts and an outer barrel, was told everything was in stock when i called, made the order.. 2 weeks go by, nothing, call them, nothing is in stock, have to order. takes weeks, 2 parts up me finally. the last 2 parts are still "delayed from their so called supplier"

i call 1 week later, some chick there tells me its all here and will be shipping. package shows up 1 week later, only 1 part is in there and it REAKS of coming from evike!! ( i dont like this as if that was is this case i could have bought it myself...)

the last part i was told was in stock, but they dont know, guy calls me back couple hours later, their " supplier" is out of stock, ironically i checked evikes website ( where they had the part i needed) suddenly this part is gone from evikes webstore after this hero outdoors phone call.

given, hero refunded me right away, but the whole process for 200$ was a total joke!

( ironically enough, for my benefit, i called evike and asked about the part that suddenly disappeared from their webstore, the CS rep i talked to said they just took it off due to stock number problem, i asked why it was up so long for them to suddenly take it down, he didnt know but i asked him to check, said someone called in asking about it a couple hours before i did.... coincidence....?)

im sure they are great in store and staff seem friendly enough.... but there are way better organized options for airsoft stuff.
blazzer73553 is offline   Reply With Quote