View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2017, 13:30   #10
Dumblins

Instead of starting a new thread, I might as well use this one to get my answers !

I played my first game last saturday (I was terrible by the way lol) and I didn't have any optic to fit the CQB game I was at. The thing is I have a hard time aiming with my iron sights (the hole in the one close to me is just ridiculously small and I have a hard time resting my cheek on my gun to get a good sight) so I thought maybe a red dot would help me since it would be higher and easier for me to aim in general. Also, I consider myself more of an outside player than a inside CQB player so a reflex sight or a zoom scope wouldn't necessarily be suited for my needs.

Now, I own a G&G GC16 MPW 12 which is full metal so it's kinda heavy already. I don't necessarily want to add too much weight to the gun but if I need to, I will.

I looked for the brands you guys mentionned (mostly UTG, Barska and Bushnell) and I'm quite surprise about how much they cost. I'm no expert so I'm wondering if paying the price is worth the gain for a beginner like me ? I also will need to get contacts for my eyes (instead of glasses). Will it give me headaches or anything like that ?

What are your suggestions ?

P.S. : I don't really like holographic sights, I mostly into red dots here or anything else.
Dumblins is offline   Reply With Quote