Thread: 60+ rps build
View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2016, 13:06   #24
RainyEyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComaSkillz View Post
Thank you for your consideration but honestly all I asked for was a build. I didn't know you played at my feild and knew the restrictions and what not. I agree that 60 rps is a little high. Thats why I changed my mind to around 30-40 but I'm assuming you didn't read the earlier comments. I'm not the type of person to go around and light up people for the fun of it, But I can understand why you would think that. I know what a computerised mosfet does and I know it doesn't make your rps go up I just thought id get help from some professionals but I guess I'll have to figure out for my self and experiment. Thanks for you help though!
What people are telling you is that it's not just about the build. It's not simply a drop in parts project there are metrics and technical skills required that only a handful of people who are good with their hands are capable of which should not be attempted by novices.

Polar stars are $900+ but will last you 3+ years on CO2 and free refills at paintball fields or if you have an air compressor. The upkeep is considerably less than an AEG when it is prone to parts breaking and replacing especially for v2 gearboxes.
RainyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote