View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2015, 22:37   #27
BioRage

Send a message via Skype™ to BioRage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
Tornado fires 180bbs which is more than Cyclone at 140bbs. That being said, 140bbs is not too far from 180bbs and Cyclone employs a different firing principle than Tornado. Cyclone has way more punch than Tornado.

A new way of firing bbs was developed for Cyclone to fix the crummy and varying FPS of Tornado which also extends the discharge cycle considerably. Tornado discharges all of it's pellets in 1/15 of a second. Cyclone takes about 1/5s to discharge it's pellets. This gives Cyclone a bunch more time to spin up. Still, Tornado has dual passages with up and down ramps to achieve it's dispersion. All in all I'd say that both models have about even dispersion.

As to the spoon, the spoon features a lanyard hole for the user to tie it down. We used to have a hole in the fuze head, but we had to add this fugly rubber part over it to give it better impact protection. It turned out that the bare fuze head was not impact resistant enough so we had some urethane covers moulded as a late design change to improve resistance to cracking. Unfortunately the cover blocked the lanyard hole in the fuze head. Still I think it wouldn't be hard for users to find a good spot to hole punch the rubber cover to tie the other end of the spoon retention cord to. I wish I did a better job with this, but late design changes are a mess.

k seriously, i need to buy 2-4 right miao.

Last edited by BioRage; November 24th, 2015 at 22:41..
BioRage is offline   Reply With Quote