View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2015, 17:11   #24
c3sk
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderCactus View Post
You're still missing the part where it's tested in a actual lab, has tangible documentation, and is an approved class 1 laser.
To the point where you can call said lab and ask "hey did you guys test such and such laser and supply this document #xxxx with it?"
and they'll say "yeah, let me look that up....yep that's a class 1 laser alright"

Regardless of the location a product is built or modified, it has official and legally binding documents to back up it's function.
I think you're missing the point where that still doesnt override individual consent. I'm sorry, but the last person I would trust working with a laser diode being used on human beings is you, no offence... I just don't think you have the credentials or the infrastructure to produce such a product, while large companies like L3 and LDI have a proven record of industry product development.

However if you have the credentials specially in this field, and the company behind it ready to assume liability, I'll definitey look forward to seeing your product debut at the next Shot Show with all the other industry leaders.
c3sk is offline   Reply With Quote