View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2015, 21:52   #123
N_Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikotin View Post
I'm thinking of picking up a CAM870 SF because I like the shorter barrel and I hear it includes the version 2 bolt. I'd like to find a regular buttstock for it, but I've heard conflicting reports on what will and won't fit or where to find them. Hoping for something like this:
http://www.torontoairsoft.com/GP-M87...ck_p_2343.html

Anyone have any advice? Thanks!

left side is the APS wood stock, right side is the RS pistol grip that you need to cut open to let the receiver sit in. I believe the G&P stock also need to cut both side too.
PS, the long screw for lock the stock, has to use APS one, or look for the same thread as APS. RS one doesn't fit into APS receiver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rOnii View Post
thx again for your help mister !

I've tested my 20oz CO2 bottle...holy *** !! I felt a little recoil in my shoulder when I shoot ! no joke ! that's pretty scary ! It fires really hard !

Btw, is it me or WGC shop took some drugs before referencing the APS barrel lengths on their website ? 12.5inch , 19inch, 22inch ..... take a look at it
Hope you can fix it like I did. I hardly have jam again.

The 20oz CO2 tank is a good test, possible the capacity is higher than the 12gm one, then effect the pressure that can shoot harder. I did shoot the Tanaka M870 with Madbull shell filled with CO2, also had the same recoil like you did. It was coming from the recoil of the bolt. That was awesome!

Last edited by N_Force; January 30th, 2015 at 04:35..
N_Force is offline   Reply With Quote