View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2011, 00:30   #1196
ILLusion
GBB Whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJT View Post
I got an issue that I can figure out. I did some changing around of some grips on my Hi-Capa and now it is acting funny. For some reason it shoots very weak on the first few shots and then it will all of the sudden start shooting normal for the rest of the magazine. It will cycle the slide but very weak then all of the sudden after a few shots it starts shooting normal again.

Any help would be great.

THANKS!!!
What you're describing is very hard to diagnose without seeing it in person. Any number of things can cause it, from weak hammer springs, to sticky valves, to a valve knocker that's too long, to a separation between your grip and receiver.

It might help if you list out all of the parts in your gun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJT View Post
Thanks for the response. At present I am scraping this pistol for parts and buying another one. I am going to try and salvage something out of this one but I am done dealing with this thing as a primary IPSC pistol. If I can salvage it to make a complete pistol it will be used to let people borrow if they dont have a pistol to try out IPSC shooting.

I did discover that the blowback housing had a crack in it. Would that cause any issues?
That depends on where the crack was, and the severity. In general, there shouldn't be any major problem, unless it's somehow causing the nozzle or piston head to sit crooked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderZY View Post
Need some help with the range of the hi capa. Sometimes the bbs goes short and sometimes it goes normally.
After a shot, if you tilt the muzzle down, does the BB roll out before pulling the trigger?
ILLusion is offline   Reply With Quote