View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2010, 14:45   #36
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenooblord View Post
I call bullshit on you
you are so full of shit
I have never shimmed a box for a customer yet, so i cant have possibly done a bad job on something i didnt do
I have never regreased a mechbox any more than a dab of grease on each gear and bushing,
I never use electrical tape, only shrink tubing

you really should make up believable lies, and just cause you dont like me is a really petty reason to spread lies about somebody
Dude, I'm no official gun doc, don't run around advertising that because while I know what I'm doing, I don't want to be doing it all the time, and chances are anyone who PMs me asking me to do work will get turned away, point is, I only do a bit of work here and there, and I've both heard about you and had an item or two you've "worked on" pass through my hands. I'd rather have an unassembled rifle, mechbox completely stripped along with the rest of the gun, passed to me and be asked to fix it than deal with one of your "fix" jobs. You don't have the reputation you do because you do impecable jobs.....
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified

Last edited by Gato; August 14th, 2010 at 14:47..