View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2010, 14:39   #5
turok_t

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicy View Post
Turok: That's an adjustable trigger stop that you've got there. Turning it left or right will adjust the point at which the trigger gets "stopped" against your mag catch. The idea behind having this is so that you eliminate over travel, or the extra trigger movement after the sear has already broken (and thus the hammer has dropped). The trigger stop will not adjust the point at which your sear & hammer "break" and the gun fires. Adjustable trigger stops are looked favorably upon by tweakers (correct me if I'm wrong), as swapping hammers/sears/leaf springs/etc will get you different results with trigger pulls. Personally, I fiddled with my leaf spring for 3 hours last night to get my trigger pull almost to my liking - 2 hours of that time was probably spent fiddling with the trigger stop.

Doombringer: Rear sight assemblies and parts are a bitch to find, not gonna lie. I would have sent you an extra if I had one. PM ILLusion, chances are that he has one kicking around somewhere (or go to a hardware store and look for awhile)?
Ahh!! thanks for your help Juicy You have been much helpful.. ILLusion would be proud of u
turok_t is offline   Reply With Quote