View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2010, 18:09   #31
Dragate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLusion View Post
You need to figure out where you'd like to compromise to get a good balance. Also, some brands are better at providing a heavy recoil feel with fast rate of fire than some other brands.
Yeah. Watching the RA-Tech's ROF on their WA M4 with their steel bolt has pretty realistic ROF. I personally like more recoil and a more realistic rate of fire. I guess my question was aimed at a monetary worth, but if none of them break, then there is no problem but taste. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLusion View Post
Prime & Inokatsu are closest to real steel spec
I hate to ask this question doing no research, but do you know of any new body styles comming out by prime? I know they have a magpul out, but will they have VLTOR or Skull Frog anytime soon? G&P has a lot of great stuff, but I guess they aren't as close to RS spec as Prime. I personally am not that interested in Inokatsu becuase of the trades - I hate colt trades for some reason. Since the G&P isn't as close to RS spec, does anybody know which sections of it are a bit off and if it causes any fitment problems with airsoft or RS parts?