View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2009, 13:20   #192
Ronan
Official Crybaby Chairsofter

Quote:
Originally Posted by m102404 View Post
As much as it's nice to hear about your post office failed deliveries, when you're going to go get your stuff or what relative is best to have call in a complaint...it'd be nice to keep this thread to grounded discussion of GBBR's. Thanks in advance.
You may want to work on your reading skills.

If you want factual information, feel free to search for one of the couple threads about AGM GBBR info that i'm giving out after trying parts left and right (at my own cost), or PM me for further info that i haven't had time to post.

You can copy/paste that info and put it here to add up to the rest, or you can wait for me to make a clean thread about AGM M4 GBBR. I have yet to do that since i am still waiting on a LOT of different parts to see just what makes this gun tick and what really fits and doesn't fit.

Thanks,
Ronan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacingManiac View Post
I think most of these GBBR(GBBs in general actually) are quite simple. No need to mess with gears, wiring and all that stuff...the problem in most cases then comes from exactly how well the stuff are made, because it is mechanically driven and you can't easily swap out something for another and expect it to work. I've owned a few AEGs and I've never attempt to work on them, but I've taken my WOC completely apart no less than 6-8 times and put them back together with no trouble...it just makes a whole lot more sense to me...
Yes i agreed. Everything is mechanical, so problems come from parts breaking or fitting issues. It's a dead easy system, and some companies decided to simply make everything reinforced for no problems (like ra-tech).

Last edited by Ronan; September 10th, 2009 at 13:26..
Ronan is offline   Reply With Quote