Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Airsoft Guns Discussion (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   The Aftermath Broxa Experience (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=66430)

cbcsteve August 31st, 2008 23:28

The Aftermath Broxa Experience

I am about 70% sure I may get this one as a backup not a primary, although has anyone bought this yet and have owned for a couple months now?

Oh and does anyone know the mag compatibility

Grudge September 1st, 2008 02:58

I fielded my broxa today. I fired great. Used teh HIgh cap that came with it as I had some sticking issues with the 90 round mags I bought. Need to lube them and run the springs a bit. Seemed to catch BB's an not allow for a good feed. Other than that it performed great.

T-Hell September 1st, 2008 04:44

I too fielded mine today and it was great. Fed no problem same mags as Multitech... Got em from eHobbyAsia (Pack of 8 for 35.00 USD + Sh.. very good mags. Are ABS black Plastic. solid shooting never missfired.

When you get it put some Silicone up the loader... and lube the mags... all in all a great gun...

Savior6 September 1st, 2008 05:54

have any of you actually chronoed it yet? I've just ordered mine and id be interested to know if it shoots as hot as they say it does

T-Hell September 1st, 2008 12:14

Chrono was there this weekend but I did not get to it. next scrim i will try

Grudge September 2nd, 2008 11:04

I'm planning on doing the coke can chrono this week. Will post the results. I've also just painted the clear sections on my Broxa. Looks great. I'll see if I can get some pics this week as well.

Buzzrexx September 2nd, 2008 13:02

I did the microphone/laptop chrono and it came in at 384 fps consistently, in semi and in full auto.

Took apart the entire gun to paint it, and reaasembled with not one piece left over- the first time! Also this is the first time I've ever opened up an AEG. I'm still quite a noob, but if I can take it apart and put it back together like that I think it may be a recommended starter/loaner gun.

I'm not an expert by any means on the internals, but the metal gearbox says "CM.03" on it which I think means it is a CYMA gearbox

Painted fully black it looks pretty good, especially with more accessories on the rail. I love the weight of the gun too.

Shoots fairly straight with .2's but I'm waiting for some .28 BB's to do some better targeting tests.

CycloneCyno September 2nd, 2008 22:26

lol cyma is shite

Hash Vapor September 2nd, 2008 22:30

lol Beggars can't be choosers.

Scruffy September 3rd, 2008 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hash Vapor (Post 809039)
lol Beggars can't be choosers.

There used to be a beggar downtown who would leave behind a pile of coins that he didn't want whenever he left his spot for the day. So yes, yes they can be choosers.

cbcsteve September 3rd, 2008 01:24

Wow troll posters who like to increase their post count

I will give you all a "Golf clap" hurrah

Grudge September 3rd, 2008 09:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbcsteve (Post 809157)
Wow troll posters who like to increase their post count

I will give you all a "Golf clap" hurrah

Like you?:banghead:

T-Hell September 3rd, 2008 12:14

Thread Degenerating <Danger> <Danger> Pull up, Pull up...

this thread was about the Broxa and once some people get in here with their one liner "Shite" fetish posts all hell breaks loose)

Buzzrexx September 4th, 2008 17:57

4 Attachment(s)
Thought I'd post some pics; if I knew more about AEG's in general I'd post a detailed review.
The flashlights I've added; I'm waiting for some mags and an RDS from uncompany.com, and I hope to game it soon.
When I have some time I hope to paint on the proper H&K bullet symbols.

Links Fixed

AAARRRGGH!! I can't get the pictures to display full size, now I'm stuck with the little thumbnails. Hope everybody can see it OK.

Armandhammer September 4th, 2008 18:01

Can't view pics...