Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   AEG Solutions (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   King arms m4. Need help (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=139196)

Bleak angel April 15th, 2012 23:27

King arms m4. Need help

I just got an m4. It seems to be miss firing, skipping every other shot... I don't know how to take it apart. Are there any techs in the mississauga/ Toronto that could help me out. Even let me know what the problems could be. Thanks for your time

XZIVR April 16th, 2012 00:52

first of all can you explain a little better? What does 'skipping' mean?

Bleak angel April 16th, 2012 01:02

I shoot once and it works, next shot there is nothing, rinse and repeat.

HKGhost April 16th, 2012 01:12

You can bring the gun by if you want me to take a look at it.

Fuzzy April 16th, 2012 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bleak angel (Post 1639027)
I shoot once and it works, next shot there is nothing, rinse and repeat.

So on your "next shot", when you pull the trigger do you hear the gearbox cycling and the piston slap (but no bb being fired)? Or do you just hear a click from the motor but nothing is moving in the gearbox? Or you hear nothing?

XZIVR April 16th, 2012 01:46

What happens when you put it to full auto?

Silverback93 April 16th, 2012 11:22

Is the motor making any noise or working at all? I had a similar problem with my gun, the motor worked and the gun still fired just no bb's we're being shot out. My problem was a bad magazine.

Crunchmeister April 16th, 2012 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverback93 (Post 1639160)
Is the motor making any noise or working at all?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bleak angel (Post 1638986)
It seems to be miss firing, skipping every other shot...

I think it would be kind of hard for it to be missing every other shot if the motor wasn't working. lol

To the OP.

Magazing issues are often to blame for that issue. You haven't specified what magazine you're using, its capacity, etc. I'd rule out mag issues before moving on to other areas to troubleshoot, because that's the easiest one. Others will require disassembly of your gun.

THe_Silencer April 16th, 2012 11:42

Try using higher quality bbs

Ponche April 16th, 2012 11:47

if it's a brand new gun,you might want to make sure everything is tight.(mechbox screws,motor screws)
my friend just got a new gun and every screw was loose or just sitting in place.mechbox screws were all loose.

good luck

Rooster April 16th, 2012 12:13

Crunchmeister is right, I'd put money on it being a mag issue. If any of your teammates run Pmags (even green label) try those. They feed flawlessly in my King Arms.

Bleak angel April 16th, 2012 16:54

I fixed the issue.... But I did a number to my wire, and had to take out the fake bolt b. it wasn't fitting back in...

angrypanda83 July 17th, 2012 08:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bleak angel (Post 1639431)
I fixed the issue.... But I did a number to my wire, and had to take out the fake bolt b. it wasn't fitting back in...

Having the EXACT same issue dude...

Same model...
Exact same problem...

When I took mine apart, I removed the barrel looking for dirt, crap, etc... What did I find when I removed the barrel...

The bucking literally, and I do mean literally, fell apart in my hand... The little tapered part at the end looked a little mangled... When I touched it, that tapered ring fell off...

Needless to say I wasn't impressed...

Not only is the store I bought it from closed today, but I live two hours east and need to order that damned thing...

So again, what ended up being the problem, if you're even following this thread any more?

Rusty Lugnuts July 17th, 2012 09:13

I live about 11/2 to two hours east of toronto and have a new unopened bucking that you could borrow from me and just replace if that helps and if the store that you bought it from is in toronto

angrypanda83 July 17th, 2012 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusty Lugnuts (Post 1679708)
I live about 11/2 to two hours east of toronto and have a new unopened bucking that you could borrow from me and just replace if that helps and if the store that you bought it from is in toronto

Dude, I noticed "near Trenton"

I live right in Trenton as well...

Is there any way I'd be able to buy the unopened bucking off of you for say 5$?

I pm'd you as well...

Thanks man.