Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   General (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   IMP & MRE POLL OP Border War (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=43020)

Krusty August 16th, 2007 14:16

IMP & MRE POLL OP Border War

ASC

For Operation Border War in October how many people would like to eat real IMP or MRE's at the game instead of regular food?

Solomance August 16th, 2007 15:08

Would the CND side get the better food then?

SINN August 16th, 2007 15:26

Food? Lunch? screw that. milsim..bring what you want to eat..and carry it around if you need to. Bring some trail mix bars, or powerbars..no need to take a lunch break.

empty_mags August 16th, 2007 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solomance (Post 520469)
Would the CND side get the better food then?

Have you eaten MRE's before? IMO much better overall than IMP's. It is like christmas when you get jalapeno cheese spread and crackers.

Slick August 16th, 2007 15:51

If I had a choice of hamburgers or MREs Id go with the hamburgers. But I have to go with what sinn said. Id prefer to just bring some trailmix and power bars and eat on the go. Nothing kills the milsim experence more then a "OKAY EVERYONE BREAK FOR LUNCH!"

Ibby August 16th, 2007 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by SINN (Post 520490)
Food? Lunch? screw that. milsim..bring what you want to eat..and carry it around if you need to. Bring some trail mix bars, or powerbars..no need to take a lunch break.

+1. I wondered why there was a lunch break in there. No reason to have one really.

Quote:

Originally Posted by empty_mags (Post 520496)
Have you eaten MRE's before? IMO much better overall than IMP's. It is like christmas when you get jalapeno cheese spread and crackers.

Er, no. I've eaten plenty of each. MRE's don't hold a candle to IMP's. Even better are French rations, but they're in short supply around here.
The only thing the MRE has over the IMP is the food heater.

Koopa August 16th, 2007 17:31

Quote:

+1

Koopa August 16th, 2007 17:32

Quote:

+2

ex August 16th, 2007 17:37

Quote:

+3

MrEvolution August 16th, 2007 17:48

How do MREs/IMPs fair in the Digestive process? Anyone ever get sick?

empty_mags August 16th, 2007 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibby (Post 520522)
Er, no. I've eaten plenty of each. MRE's don't hold a candle to IMP's. Even better are French rations, but they're in short supply around here.
The only thing the MRE has over the IMP is the food heater.

I have consumed enough of each to form my oppinion as well on the food I consume and I stand that I way prefer the menu/taste of MRE's to IMP's. I pretty much consume everything provided in an MRE, and there is always tons of stuff I toss/can't stand eating provided in IMP's.

Mr Evolution - Every time I eat IMP's no matter it for a weekend or a week at a time they block me up solid.
Under the same conditions eating MRE's I keep "generally" pretty regular.

Scarecrow August 16th, 2007 19:31

Quote:

X2

Food is for the weak.

Scarecrow August 16th, 2007 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by empty_mags (Post 520604)
I pretty much consume everything provided in an MRE, and there is always tons of stuff I toss/can't stand eating provided in IMP's.

FYI, Jeroon has butt plugs on sale for $9.99 in S, M, L, XL, XXL, and Claymore.

FOX_111 August 16th, 2007 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarecrow (Post 520664)
FYI, Jeroon has butt plugs on sale for $9.99 in S, M, L, XL, XXL, and Claymore.

Hask him if he do discount price on bulk order. Hehe.

Yeoman August 16th, 2007 20:25

only if I forgot that I was going to a game.
I avoid IMP's and MRE's at all costs.
and mags; bacon and cheese spread mixed with jalpenio one = pure delicious