Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Canadian
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Canadian loadout *56K beware*

:

Canadian

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old January 8th, 2011, 03:45   #1096
Tom Swift
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vancouver
Someone from either JTF2 or CSOR

Tom Swift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2011, 23:55   #1097
ragnagna
 
ragnagna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Laval, Qu├ębec, Canada
Send a message via MSN to ragnagna
Canadian loadout, almost finish! I only need to change some things (MOLLE Vest, tactical boots, pads,) and almost everything (BDU, helmet, covert, boots, webbing) is issued:









ragnagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2011, 11:31   #1098
warbird
 
warbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NB, Canada
Nice !
warbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2011, 19:56   #1099
Upnorth
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Espoo, Finland
HEy Lerch, isn't it you on that CP gear video ?

YouTube - CPGear Company Promo Video

:wassup:

Vincent
Upnorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2011, 08:27   #1100
Texas
 
Texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Odessa, Ukraine
Send a message via ICQ to Texas
looking for photos of use of TT MAV 2-piece by CF operators in Astan of period around 2008

I will appreciate if anybody can help me with such photographs
__________________
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2011, 20:54   #1101
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch
 
Gato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: North York, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnagna View Post
Canadian loadout, almost finish! I only need to change some things (MOLLE Vest, tactical boots, pads,) and almost everything (BDU, helmet, covert, boots, webbing) is issued:









You look rather small and unintimidating :P

Anyway, on to things you can improve on:

Fix your damn blousing or find some pants that fit, same goes for the gloves, I can see them bagging/sagging

While that stance looks very hollywood, stop doing the chicken wing when you have the rifle raised to engage, if you find it too heavy otherwise ....... drag your ass out for some PT :P

Also, while some may argue about how it's not important for airsoft, clean the bloody boots, it'll lengthen their life.

I have no problem with people imitating the CF for purposes of Airsoft and re-enactment but I expect them to do so with a semblance of respect
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderCactus View Post
Like seriously dude. The incredible lack of common sense in the question could be scientifically investigated for evidence of a black hole.
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2011, 22:31   #1102
THe_Silencer
 
THe_Silencer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hamilton,ON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gato View Post
You look rather small and unintimidating :P

Anyway, on to things you can improve on:

Fix your damn blousing or find some pants that fit, same goes for the gloves, I can see them bagging/sagging
Isn't there an old saying that goes: "No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat."
If you don't know how to properly blouse your pants, then don't do it at all; it'll still be accurate since a lot of guys I know don't blouse their pants out in the field.
__________________

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it - Aristotle
-Founder of Steel City Hamilton Infantry and Tactics
-Certified level 43 Autosniper by Commander Amos
THe_Silencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2011, 01:16   #1103
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch
 
Gato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: North York, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by THe_Silencer View Post
Isn't there an old saying that goes: "No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat."
If you don't know how to properly blouse your pants, then don't do it at all; it'll still be accurate since a lot of guys I know don't blouse their pants out in the field.
That's the saying, but it's far from fact. While in field, yes, some troops don't do blousing, but 99% of the unit's I've worked with and leadership I've been under has jacked them hard for it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderCactus View Post
Like seriously dude. The incredible lack of common sense in the question could be scientifically investigated for evidence of a black hole.
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2011, 01:30   #1104
Cobrajr122
2 Cent Tactical
 
Cobrajr122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NB
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnagna View Post
I only need to change some things (.... tactical boots...) and almost everything (BDU, helmet, covert, boots, webbing) is issued
Why do you need to change the boots? The issued boots are the ones we wear into combat....
Cobrajr122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2011, 15:24   #1105
PrIeSt
takagari
 
PrIeSt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Anola(ish) MB
Send a message via MSN to PrIeSt Send a message via Skype™ to PrIeSt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas View Post
full dress uniform (only for dress up)


combat uniform


simplified raid uniform


undress uniform (for using in the range of garrison)


Period for the reenact is years 2005-2008, pre-deployment order
your black/white patch is upside down FWIW
PrIeSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2011, 17:57   #1106
Texas
 
Texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Odessa, Ukraine
Send a message via ICQ to Texas
gentlmen,,
thank you. that stuff is too old to be discussed again we did a lot of changes since that time, i.e correct wearing IFF patches, no berets, e.t.c. And I like my new PAQ4
__________________
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2011, 19:12   #1107
Texas
 
Texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Odessa, Ukraine
Send a message via ICQ to Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skeletor- View Post
Texas, you guys have any new pics?
not much to show. I hope we'll update these sets when we'll have a proper weather conditions in Ukraine now it is still cold for any foto sessions

I am still working on the replacement of my harness for the Denali rig.. I haven't think that it is so trouble to buy a proper one in Khaki apart of the rig. This is what I have now. Only oneshottactical.com replied and promised to help...but time goes so long
__________________

Last edited by Texas; March 6th, 2011 at 19:15..
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2011, 21:31   #1108
Funker-Tactical
 
Funker-Tactical's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas View Post
not much to show. I hope we'll update these sets when we'll have a proper weather conditions in Ukraine now it is still cold for any foto sessions

I am still working on the replacement of my harness for the Denali rig.. I haven't think that it is so trouble to buy a proper one in Khaki apart of the rig. This is what I have now. Only oneshottactical.com replied and promised to help...but time goes so long
hey we're twins
Funker-Tactical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2011, 18:21   #1109
FoxhoundNB
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fredericton NB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas View Post
not much to show. I hope we'll update these sets when we'll have a proper weather conditions in Ukraine now it is still cold for any foto sessions

I am still working on the replacement of my harness for the Denali rig.. I haven't think that it is so trouble to buy a proper one in Khaki apart of the rig. This is what I have now. Only oneshottactical.com replied and promised to help...but time goes so long
Great loadout... but it's waaaaaaay too clean.
FoxhoundNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2011, 21:26   #1110
reccefgh
 
reccefgh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
CSOR

Some pics of my team with a CSOR theme, and my loadout, and some real pics from when i was there

enjoy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG00129-20101114-1532.jpg (321.2 KB, 205 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2633.JPG (898.4 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg P1010035.JPG (26.9 KB, 169 views)
File Type: jpg P3220035.JPG (701.7 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg P3060543.JPG (659.7 KB, 197 views)
reccefgh is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Canadian

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 00:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.