Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

G&G Elcan SpecterDR 1-4X where to buy in canda?

:

Gear Discussion

Old July 2nd, 2013, 04:38   #1
Jimsbeanz

G&G Elcan SpecterDR 1-4X where to buy in canda?

Question for anyone that has a G&G is the POI not shifting when switching from 1 to 4x?

I've only found one place that has them in stock and it's hero army surplus which i've heard doesn't have the best rep. So are there any retailers in canada that have them in stock or even a us retailer?
Jimsbeanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2013, 09:16   #2
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

me and my team have probably put in about 8k worth of purchases at hero in the last 3 years without issue. I'd say you can order with confidence.

We had issues that were not really issues... I ordered a bunch of stuff, they called me right away saying one item was out of stock, and if I would like to hold the order, replace the item with something similar or pull that item out of the order.

on 2 other orders, 2 different teammates ordered vests that didn't fit, one sold it to someone, the other called and asked what the options were, they were quick to accommodate by sending a better fitting vest and discuss options for return/exchange, but he ended up selling that one locally as well.

I've been in the store once on my way through, didn't have an issue.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 12:26   #3
Wolfish

I have ordered a bunch of stuff from Hero Army Surplus. The service from them has been excellent in my experience both online and over the phone. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them.
Wolfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2013, 12:43   #4
redneck12

Nothing wrong with Hero's I have been shopping there for over 10 years and never had a problem, well other then I can't seem to go in there without buying something lol.
redneck12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2013, 18:44   #5
Jimsbeanz

Awesome! thanks for the info. Already ordered that spectreDr
Old July 3rd, 2013, 09:35   #6
danhay

Just to echo what others have said, the people at Hero are top notch. You may shop there with confidence and peace of mind. My team has made some large purchases from them; the para flares we cooked off hosting Nightfall 2 were purchased there. When we were testing the flares we had a few duds which Hero replaced without issue.
danhay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2013, 19:37   #7
Jimsbeanz

so I got my order in the mail today and upon opening the package I realise that it's not a G&G spectre but most likely a ACM replica or some other clone.

how do i know this? the illumination knob has 11 levels...and is only in red (G&G comes in 5 level for red and green)

so yeah I knew it was too good to be true... ahh well off to send this back for a refund.

I don't know if hero army surplus just didn't know but really they shouldn't mislabel it G&G if its clearly not one.

Last edited by Jimsbeanz; July 9th, 2013 at 20:27..
Old February 25th, 2014, 12:21   #8
Flash_Point

The one they carry IS the g&g ive bought two from them and had no issues so i dont really get where you are having these problems. You are the only person ive ever known to have issues with them,
Flash_Point is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2014, 12:57   #9
leth1337

Airsoftparts.ca has the one you're looking for. I got mine from them
Old February 25th, 2014, 19:48   #10
danhay

I purchased one from Bent Barrel Airsoft in December of last year: http://store.bentbarrelairsoft.com/c...dr-style-scope

Bob is currently out of stock on those but I know he will be trying to source more.

I have not noticed any POI shift. Mind you, I haven't tested the thing extensively yet (or at all - it's been a very busy few months).
danhay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2014, 19:58   #11
leth1337

It's a good optic. I have mine on a WE GBBR. The zero doesn't get affected but I have noticed the red/green "off" settings sometimes take a minute to actually turn off
Old February 25th, 2014, 20:52   #12
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimsbeanz View Post
Question for anyone that has a G&G is the POI not shifting when switching from 1 to 4x?

I've only found one place that has them in stock and it's hero army surplus which i've heard doesn't have the best rep. So are there any retailers in canada that have them in stock or even a us retailer?
I can get them, just sold one for $220.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion