Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Question about the Customs

:

Newbie Tank

Old May 2nd, 2012, 17:42   #1
ccy0401

my g&p m4 gbb challenge kit have been in mississauga customs for a week and I really afraid that it would be seized cause it include all parts of a gun except mags. and furthermore, I received my mags the other day. What meaning of a mags without gun kit.How sad I am!
ccy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2012, 17:45   #2
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

was the gun assembled? no -siezed
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2012, 17:45   #3
White_knight

guess you should have read up here and studied up on the laws regarding import. if the package contained the lower body and if it was black. it will most likely get sized

White_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2012, 17:49   #4
Conker

Sorry bro, God won't be of any help. Actually, he's probably drinking his beer laughing at your foolishness while he enjoys angel strippers.

Last edited by Conker; May 2nd, 2012 at 18:17..
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2012, 17:58   #5
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccy0401 View Post
my g&p m4 gbb challenge kit have been in mississauga customs for a week and I really afraid that it would be seized cause it include all parts of a gun except mags. and furthermore, I received my mags the other day. What meaning of a mags without gun kit.How sad I am!
Everyone one else who responded below is 100% wrong.

You are allowed to import items for a gun that shoots 366 fps. Now the trick is to prove that said items are for a 366 fps gun. This difficult unless the manufacturer has it listed on the site.
http://i.imgur.com/wBfBB.gif
Eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2012, 18:06   #6
Curo
Cobalt Caliber

I'm hoping over the next few months you get parts of your gun, like next week maybe some screws and internals, and after that your stock. just so you didn't waste your money, but you still get punished. What makes you think God cares if you gotta airsoft gun or not anyway. there are 6 billion humans on this planet, Hell IMHO if a few billion died god would call it population control.
Curo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2012, 18:20   #7
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

You should really read up on the the endless forums of information contained here. This will help explain to you why not to import. Things like "Do not import yourself", "Your gun may be legal, but the CBSA doesn't have to allow it in, and probably won't", or the generally overlooked "your gun may not make it into the country, but your situation may get worse than that".

Read the forums and take advantage of the wealth of information here. Get yourself age verified as well, as ASC and members of, are limited to how they can help you unless you prove to be at least age of majority. Listen to the experienced people here, as we've all seen this before.

As far as your package goes, it's not looking good. If your Gun and mags were ordered at the same time, and the mags arrived without the gun, it means you probably won't get it. "Any" Airsoft gun, legal or not, "will" be checked at the border. If it contains a metal, or solidly colored receiver or frame, it has a 99.999999% chance of being seized. At which point you should receive a letter of seizure from the CBSA, when they get around to it. Once you receive this letter, you will have a chance to dispute the seizure. Which has a 99.999999% chance of being denied. Now your Airsoft gun will be destroyed. It "will not" get sent back to the retailer, and you "will not" be reimbursed for it in any way. Not to mention, if there is anything illegal about your Airsoft gun, you may even be facing charges.
Old May 2nd, 2012, 18:39   #8
ccy0401

I got mags from redwolf and the kit from ehobby in different time.
Old May 2nd, 2012, 18:46   #9
Grey Ops

Even if it comes through, look forward to all your packages being opened for years to come.
Old May 3rd, 2012, 12:57   #10
ccy0401

From tracking my order, I was told: the item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs, and then 10 days past, does it mean my item must have be opened and inspected? there are lots of small parts in box and I'm afraid of lossing them by any chance.
Old May 3rd, 2012, 12:59   #11
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccy0401 View Post
From tracking my order, I was told: the item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs, and then 10 days past, does it mean my item must have be opened and inspected? there are lots of small parts in box and I'm afraid of lossing them by any chance.
Most likely yes.
http://i.imgur.com/wBfBB.gif
Eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2012, 13:06   #12
Conker

Is it really necessary to post a 2nd thread?
http://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=140023
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2012, 13:08   #13
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

It can take months.
Old May 3rd, 2012, 13:36   #14
slink182

Why is this here and not in the Newb Tank?
Originally Posted by kalnaren View Post
Stalker stays where he is.
His BB's fly across the country to hit their target.
slink182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2012, 13:47   #15
Crunchmeister

Good luck on getting your stuff. You may, but chances are in the following days, you'll be receiving a letter from CBSA stating your order has been seized.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank