Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2013, 16:52   #976
yan101

You should place a official complaint (to post Canada). This ways to would be more careful for about 2 months. I usually place 1 to 6 complaint a years for delivery error. I use to receive mail from people with the same door number but on different street, now only my mail get distributed to the wrong address...
Old April 4th, 2013, 16:57   #977
Solo36

Send a message via MSN to Solo36 Send a message via Yahoo to Solo36
Also, I love when they fold envelopes that are clearly written "do not fold". I have a beautiful crease across my diploma that's proof of their carelessness.
Old April 15th, 2013, 19:17   #978
Solo36

God I hate Canada post. Today I went to ship out a package sized 126.00X 18.00X 11.00 cm with a weight of 0.965 Kg to Nova Scotia. I had originality calculated the shipping rate using the same weight and dimensions on their web page and it came out to roughly 15$. Like the good retailer I am, I reduced the price to 10$ for my customer.... Big mistake!! It cost me 37$ to ship it!! I've shipped AEG's to B.C for less! Whats the point to the online rate determiner if it cant calculate shit! On a 40$ Sale I made 3 EFFING dollars.... Excuse the language but FUCK YOU CANADA POST.
Old April 15th, 2013, 19:53   #979
GBBR
Banned

Send a message via MSN to GBBR Send a message via Skype™ to GBBR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo36 View Post
God I hate Canada post. Today I went to ship out a package sized 126.00X 18.00X 11.00 cm with a weight of 0.965 Kg to Nova Scotia. I had originality calculated the shipping rate using the same weight and dimensions on their web page and it came out to roughly 15$. Like the good retailer I am, I reduced the price to 10$ for my customer.... Big mistake!! It cost me 37$ to ship it!! I've shipped AEG's to B.C for less! Whats the point to the online rate determiner if it cant calculate shit! On a 40$ Sale I made 3 EFFING dollars.... Excuse the language but FUCK YOU CANADA POST.

lmfao when I shipped yours I calculated $12 online, I go to the office, $21 -_-"
Old April 15th, 2013, 20:03   #980
Solo36

They should fix that god damn web page.
Old April 15th, 2013, 20:41   #981
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo36 View Post
What were the postal codes? And did you add extra insurance, signature, etc?

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services

Last edited by Styrak; April 15th, 2013 at 20:44..
Old April 15th, 2013, 20:59   #982
BennyBoy

I find CP to be a Godsend vs USPS
I find my stuff takes so long to get into country and tends to have massive gaps in their tracking.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
Old April 15th, 2013, 21:35   #983
Solo36

The only extra charge was insurance for 40$ it was 1.95$ extra
Old April 29th, 2013, 22:37   #984
targetGspot

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushicake View Post
Most canada post people do that if you have a community mailbox there's no way a gun is going to fit in there. Would you rather have a $500 dollar gun sit on your front door and allow anyone off the street to grab. Or take 10 min out of your day to drive to the post office and pick up the gun that you know is going to be there.

I've had a $400 gun stolen from my front door cause my normal delivery guy would give me a note telling me to go to the post office. But the delivery guy that day decided to throw it on my door step I was at work at the time so didn't even know it came. It wasnt until I got home and checked the tracking and it said "successfully delivered" and I didn't get any notification nor slip went to the post office to even check and nothing. Thank god CP reimburses you for losses.

So gspot you really have no right to complain cause your too lazy to get up and drive. Plus do you realize how much mail the delivery guys have to deliver in a day? What makes you so special that they have to ring your door bell and wait for you to answer they have better things to do. They ain't fedex or ups where they only have 20 boxes or so to deliver in a day these guys have thousands or letters to sort through. That's also another reason why big packages normally get sent to your local post office.

Also you probably had to sign for it and they can't do that face to face you have to go to the post office for that.
are you stupid? i was at home all day and cp didn't come to my house! also the guy that delivers packages is separate from the standard mail so they don't have the amount of work to do as you are claiming. even if they have a lot of work why should that matter? how is that an excuse to not do your job? cp has informed me that the person should have come to my door and disciplinary action will be taken. i guess you must be the lazy one, probably a cp "delivery" person yourself, lol!
Old April 29th, 2013, 22:42   #985
jordan7831
will always be Mike Litoris in our hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by targetGspot View Post
are you stupid? i was at home all day and cp didn't come to my house! also the guy that delivers packages is separate from the standard mail so they don't have the amount of work to do as you are claiming. even if they have a lot of work why should that matter? how is that an excuse to not do your job? cp has informed me that the person should have come to my door and disciplinary action will be taken. i guess you must be the lazy one, probably a cp "delivery" person yourself, lol!

This can only end badly...
Old April 29th, 2013, 22:51   #986
BennyBoy

The ol' "One Month Old Come Back!" Boom Shaka Laka!

I've had that happened where they just came to my door and stuck the paper. I was 20 feet away from the door and by the time I opened it, the man was gone. CP Ghost Mail Delivery Unit lol
Old May 8th, 2013, 15:17   #987
XON50

Canada Post is such hit or miss sometimes. I've purchased two new airsoft guns this month. Both guns I had expedited, so I paid extra. The one gun arrived a day before schedule. This other gun, which is a Barrett M82, is supposed to arrive today but hasn't even arrived in my city yet. You can see why I'm angsty, it's a Barrett!
Old June 3rd, 2013, 18:51   #988
paotsin

I ordered some 552 eotech, peq 15, and some pouches from JKArmy. It arrived in Mississauga last May 28, 2013 and until now it is being held by customs. I dunno if this is taking too long, might time to call in Canada Post or CBSA. What are your thought guys?

Quote:
Item has been presented to Canada Border Services Agency for customs review.
2013-05-28 17:23:41 MISSISSAUGA
Old June 3rd, 2013, 19:22   #989
Zack The Ripper

Send a message via MSN to Zack The Ripper
If it says its still pending with customs then it's not CP's fault, its customs' fault. I have had things sit with them for over a week without reason. Sometimes they are busy with lots of imports (some of which are commercial, and thus take priority over normal mail), and sometimes they are having a circle jerk. Wait a couple mores days before calling as CP can't do anything if the CBSA has it.
Old June 5th, 2013, 23:12   #990
ARC-74
Can't Aim worth a damn!! old lady gives me heck for missing the toilet all the time.

For quite a while, the delivery person hasn't been leaving delivery notices behind on the actual day of the attempted delivery . I had mentioned this to the lady working at the local postal outlet while picking up a package last week. She told me that the delivery notices should indeed be left on the day of attempted delivery.

Well today I found two notices in my mailbox, on the same day as the attempted delivery.
Normally I would have been quite happy about this, which for a brief moment I was, until I noticed that the delivery person had written up the notices for two different post offices that are 2.7 km apart. The packages will be ready to pick up at my convenience tomorrow, convenience ?

I'm beginning to think that the lady had mentioned something to the delivery person after all.........

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General