Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

16 Year old with PAL allowed to participate?

:

Newbie Tank

Closed Thread

Old August 3rd, 2009, 18:51   #31
Disco_Dante

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_WINTERS14 View Post
Gangbanger noob? I can't joke around without you guys flaming me? Just because i said "sick" ? Wow that's rude as hell, thought this forum would have a little more class.
This forum expects extreme amounts of maturity from underaged members, and extreme amounts of immaturity from age verified members. Its weird like that, but everyone else deals with it. I suggest you do the same.

Not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 18:53   #32
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco_Dante View Post
This forum expects extreme amounts of maturity from underaged members, and extreme amounts of immaturity from age verified members. Its weird like that, but everyone else deals with it. I suggest you do the same.
yep immaturity ftw! weee
Old August 3rd, 2009, 18:56   #33
burningashes
cumpulsive masturbator

Im fine with noobs if they show some mature attitude cuz this sport is taken seriously by members and police alike. Cant expect me to respect someone who comes jokin around cuz i dont appreciate makin a joke of airsoft. Same attitude made it difficult for the rest of us. Well all know that.

/End of this worthless noob

EDIT: In the next account he makes, he will be careful to be respectful, Unless he just came to provoke us like he said.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 19:06   #34
IceTray
Majestic Mornings rocking it like a Queen

Age verified users are generally immature on the forums, and serious during games. Whereas younger people will try to pretend to be big and mature on the forums, and be immature during games.
However, I do believe there were certain comments made here that did not need to be made.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 19:25   #35
AznFireboi

The kid said he was only joking around, but don't you need to get to know someone before you can start fucking with them?
Old August 3rd, 2009, 19:27   #36
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznFireboi View Post
The kid said he was only joking around, but don't you need to get to know someone before you can start fucking with them?
If the kid has a tantrum after a little razing, he is probably not ready to play a game where you fire high velocity projectiles at each other.
http://i.imgur.com/wBfBB.gif
Old August 3rd, 2009, 19:27   #37
Mikhail

You beat me to the punch Icetray.

Winters, you raised an interesting point. That got my attention so I had a look at the thread.

I am a little embarrassed at the level of civility of 80% of the responses here.

As a relative newcomer, I tell you in no uncertain terms, that if this was a conversation I heard at a game, with a young fellow in hearing..I...never mind.

Lets just say I would not be impressed, and I doubt I would recommend the group to others.

I will say, you ever talk to my kid like this, you would not hear the end of it.

Come on folks, raise the bar a bit.

Mikhail.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 19:31   #38
AznFireboi

I don't think he would've been flamed if he had kept his smartass comments to himself.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 19:39   #39
AngelusNex
formerly Sepulcrum

Send a message via MSN to AngelusNex
Quote:
I don't think he would've been flamed if he had kept his smartass comments to himself.
no he would not have been, but he decided that because he has a minor pal that he's all cool and shit and can act like the best... I hate people like that with a passion
Old August 3rd, 2009, 19:41   #40
AznFireboi

Would definitely not be fair if he got priority over the people who have waited and are still waiting.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 19:43   #41
AngelusNex
formerly Sepulcrum

Send a message via MSN to AngelusNex
Quote:
Would definitely not be fair if he got priority over the people who have waited and are still waiting.
Absolutely never would have happened. Kids with PALs who think that they can skip the age verification system because of it are generally though of as lesser beings than the kids who call the system stupid and rage/quit....
Old August 3rd, 2009, 19:51   #42
ToRN

Send a message via AIM to ToRN Send a message via MSN to ToRN Send a message via Skype™ to ToRN
Although I agree with some of the sentiment here, there's no reason to 'sink to his level' as it were, we're all adults here, let's act like it.

Nic
Give your head a shake, man. You don't jump out of a shaky car so you can ride in one that's on fire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff_Man_in_CADPATs
I also noticed for the first time that Bod sounds a lot like Jango Fett.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
I like the part where he got banned.

Last edited by ToRN; August 3rd, 2009 at 19:57.. Reason: Not the time for a rant
Old August 3rd, 2009, 19:57   #43
Deftonius
Troll

Send a message via ICQ to Deftonius Send a message via AIM to Deftonius Send a message via MSN to Deftonius
Quote:
don't you need to get to know someone before you can start fucking with them?

Lulz.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 20:02   #44
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

oh man, kid asks about being allowed to play if he has a PAL, gets told and the drama begins, here's my take:

- The first responses were accurate, we all showed him that 18+ was the rule and that having a minor's PAL didn't affect airsoft participation/ownership

- Once that was out of the way, I decided to have a little fun, with the whole pedo thing

- burningashes called him a "gangbanger noob" which I though was uncalled for and explained why

- Kid says that he expected this based on previous threads - obvious troll? maybe, but he knew what kind of response his attitude and statements would bring on him

- as usual we get the usual older posters who don't have to deal with this BS constantly because they never go on ASC anymore, they log in from time to time and criticize how awful we are for telling another kid the dreaded NO word, because it's the first thing they see when they come on, they think "omg what has ASC become!!11"
Old August 3rd, 2009, 20:12   #45
Bonjour43ma

Nice try with the PAL thing but that won't fly.

Wow... kids these days just keep coming up with new things to try to skip the AV process eh? Gees. I think it's wise for me to stay away from the newbies section to avoid seeing all these threads posted by under-aged kids, and getting annoyed at why they don't understand the concept of conforming to RULES that are set in place to keep this sport SAFE.
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank