Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Propane pistol help

:

Newbie Tank

Old March 27th, 2018, 13:17   #1
wheelie

Propane pistol help

Only have shot two spring pistols last summer at my trailer. Decided I wanted to buy a propane pistol since I own a gas company. LOL

Propane mags would only shoot 21,9 and 8 shots respectively. Got some silicone spray and after a whole can of propane I have three mags all shooting 38 to 40 rounds now. Mags hold 26 BB,s. Gun is KPWorks KP-07.

Queston. Do you just shoot 26 BB's and refill BB's and propane. Do you release the left over propane and comeback and fill it from scratch before you shoot it again? When done shooting for the day do you hit the button to release the bit of pressure left in the gun?

Thank you for your responces and helping me out. CHEERS!
wheelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2018, 13:29   #2
BioRage

Send a message via Skype™ to BioRage
1) I would top off the mags after you shoot a mag, cool down will affect your next mag (temperature, how fast you shoot, etc.)

2) If you're storing them, I would release all the propane, but don't hold down the release valve and let it all out at once, let it out in puffs...(lightly push it for 1s each time, until empty)

Then you would add some silicon oil in the fill valve and add 1-2s of propane for storage (green gas works too)

If you leave the mag empty chances of a leak occurring is high. Make sure the o-rings are well oiled as well.

3) Make sure you clean your inner barrel as well as clean out the gunk from your gun and lube it again - silicoin oil (or RC shock oil) for plastic and O-rings (15-30WT), and grease(Canadian tire http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/pe...0813p.html#srp) for metal on metal contact (e.g slide)
BioRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2018, 13:37   #3
wheelie

Thank you. I do have 30WT RC shock oil and moly grease for my pellet pistols I shoot in the house. I also ordered 2 cans of green gas (arrive tomorrow) just to try it out. Thank you for your reply. CHEERS!
Old March 27th, 2018, 15:03   #4
BioRage

Send a message via Skype™ to BioRage
Np,

Green Gas is better smelling propane, I would recommend using it when storing mags, and when wanting to shoot indoors without making your house smell like ass
BioRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2018, 16:18   #5
wheelie

Yes. Went threw a whole cylinder of propane yesterday till today. Just opened a second camp bottle. But like my airguns never leave the house. That's what my powderburners are for. This airsoft pistol will be to loud to shoot at trailer. No orange tip either on this one. My spring 6mm pistols you don't even hear them shoot and my pellet traps are lined with furnace filter material so none hears. Or even more fun is shooting bees when they come for the clover flowers in the grass. Ok if I shoot new gas pistol threw the week but when travellers on weekend from the cities would not go over very well. I shoot something everyday of the year. We don't need no video games.
Old March 27th, 2018, 17:13   #6
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Don't shoot bees...

Maybe flies sure but leave the damn bees alone.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2018, 19:25   #7
wheelie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrak View Post
Don't shoot bees...

Maybe flies sure but leave the damn bees alone.
That is what my Bug-A-Salt is for....Flies! LOL
Old March 28th, 2018, 14:21   #8
wheelie

Got my Green Gas today and new propane adapter. New adapter does not leak like the old one sent along with the pistol. Got the sight adapter mounted and the reddot sighted in I had awaiting on pistols arrival. Went out to trailer and brought my spring pistols home and this gas one is lighting fast compared to my spring pistols. Wanted my pistol torch to mount on my new gun. Propane gun to loud to shoot at trailer that is for sure.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank