Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

KJW 1911 vs KWA 1911

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old July 25th, 2011, 00:28   #16
ruinz00

I found the leaks yesterday. I got 1 apart but didn't have enough time to take the rest apart. I'm going to seal them up with gasket maker this week. I fill them for about 8 seconds. I add the oil into the adapter. I did all the usual things. I'll try taking the knocker valve out and letting it sit in oil this week.
ruinz00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2011, 00:59   #17
talon

If you're using gasket maker, make sure that you let it cure for a looooong time. I had a gasketed mag release all the gasket into my WE GBBR, and it looked like a smurf shat his entire lower intestine and then smurfed for a few hours into every nook and cranny in the damned gun.
talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2011, 10:07   #18
Ballcancer

Ughh I had that done to mine to talon ... Doesnt affect the gun but goddamn is it a pain in the ass to clean out... And ruinz00 with any gas mag fill them until they vent ... There is no point with the timed fill I have filled all my mags until they purge or I can't here propane exiting from the tank anymore.. That might help... And yea I agree with talon if you are going to use the gasket maker seal to fix your mags ... Wait at least a full week before you fill them ... Also I would leave the fill valve abd the knocker valve in silicone oil for thy entire week too... I have done this trick to 8 of my mags (I forgot to keep them gassed after the last big game) and it works perfectly...
Old July 28th, 2011, 09:58   #19
rfalls86

I didn't want to start a post, so I am going to ask here. Where can I get a full metal KJW Pistol in canada? I have searched around but havent had much luck. Even if I cannot purchase on in Canada, it would be nice to know. Thank you
rfalls86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2011, 10:42   #20
durak

frankly you cant get them new. Take a look on the classifieds, you might get lucky and find one there.

the plastic ones get in because of the clear lower. its not possible to get GBB pistols firing over 407fps without making them prohibitively expenive.

To answer the OP's question, I own both pistols. The KSC 1911a1 has a nice feel and kick, great gas consumption, and its really easy to get repair parts. mags arent as hard to find as everyone is saying, they are about the same price as TM mags though, 30-55$

The KJ MEU, has the TM compatibility that makes repair and upgrade parts available. the mags hold 23 bbs vs the KSCs 13. mags are easy to find wether they be TM or KJ.

basicly I would say they are comparable in both function and looks, but for reliablity go with the KSC ive put thousands of bbs through mine and am only now wearing out the feed nozzle.
durak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2011, 11:20   #21
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by durak View Post
frankly you cant get them new. Take a look on the classifieds, you might get lucky and find one there.
False. Do some research before you give advice.
They are easily obtainable, especially with being AV'd.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2011, 13:15   #22
Disco_Dante

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfalls86 View Post
I didn't want to start a post, so I am going to ask here. Where can I get a full metal KJW Pistol in canada? I have searched around but havent had much luck. Even if I cannot purchase on in Canada, it would be nice to know. Thank you
Most of the retailers on the site stock full metal KJW pistols. They're like $200 brand new, how are you not finding these?

Not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.
Disco_Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2011, 23:07   #23
Tomolok

Send a message via ICQ to Tomolok Send a message via MSN to Tomolok
pm derek from halifax airsoft wholesale.

I bought a pair of KJW 1911s, the CO2 version and theyre amazing! wont be going back to propane after these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfalls86 View Post
Old August 3rd, 2011, 23:57   #24
Cinco Boy
a.k.a. por-no

Well I just got a KJ green gas 1911 and it's fucking spectacular, easily found full metal frame version. Highly recommend the KJ
Cinco Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2011, 02:43   #25
sortie39
Banned

I supposed KJ had the same system as WE, which is never compatible with marui 1911.
But how could KJ be? other parts like slide/frame is also interchangeable?
sortie39 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion